Sign in to follow this  
CookieMonster_24

Sort of new...

Hi! I'm new to the forums, used to play a lot and then quit for a year or so but I'm now getting back into it. Currently my pc runs war thunder at not so glamorous speeds, does anybody have a suggestion for a pc? How cheap can I run War thunder on max settings at around 50-70fps? I already have a keyboard, mouse and monitor. I have no experience building a pc so a prebuilt pc would be preferable but I have friends that have experience that could help me if necessary, but I would only coniser building it myself it is significantly cheaper.  Any suggestions appreciated!

Thanks!

Cheapest build as possible? idk what's good nowadays with AMD processor as its much more cheaper than Intel.

But for Intel just get yourself a i5,8G+ memory,then a nvidia gtx gpu (idk what's the cheapest atm so your choice just search in the net) would be good enough in my opinion to run in highest setting.

Though i don't really have much experiencing building my own PC because im poor, i have i7 with 8gb memory and gtx 970 which is pretty expensive enough that can run pretty much any games at high setting 70-80+ fps.

Edited by NeptuneEXE
medal medal

Welcome on board. If you only need a prebuilt central unit, I would suggest something within 500 USD or 450 EUR. You will find good advice in the specialized press, for instance:

https://www.wepc.com/builds/best-gaming-pc-under-500/

https://www.wepc.com/builds/best-gaming-pc-under-400/

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hey welcome. If you would like to build a pc for war thunder it shouldn't be to expensive as its not a very system intensive game. You should be able to find a place in your area with a quick google search as pc shops are almost everywhere nowdays.

I would recommend a Nvidia 1050 Graphics card, with the latest i3 intel CPU and at least 8gb of ram. You should be able to get a system like this for around 200-300
€. Whilst it is'nt the best you should be able to run war thunder smoothly and most other games on Low/Medium at a good solid 100fps. If you have some extra cash to spare, getting a i5 CPU would help with war-thunder as it seems very CPU intensive. But if you would like to play other newer games especially on higher settings rather upgrade to the Nvidia 1060 GPU the best performance-price card you'll find, whilst its not the best i can easily get 60+ fps running on high settings in any and every game (Battlefield V, CoD ,pubg, WT etc.)

One of the things to look at is your monitor, I use a 27 inch BenQ, lowest response time. I occasionally switch to my Sony 850D 55 inch, 120hz.  There is a greater lag time, not sure if it is psychological or real, but seems I do better with the BenQ.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this