Hi, Im a former player of war thunder sinces a year, and I want to ask about an idea I have for expand the nationality of the game, as an argentinian tank was added. Anyways my idea is adding 2 mexican light tanks that serves in the military forces of Mexico since the 80s, I will put them here and will be please to hear ideas and why or why not is a good idea :)

DN-V Toro:

DN_V_TORO.jpg.e6a0b615d9504cd1c3fb2475c018034359175_b4b83b9e8e_b.thumb.jpg.86ca6

The DN-V "Toro" it's a infantry support light tank with a cannon of 20 mm, a M2 machine gun of 12.7 mm and 4 smoke grenades in the turret created by the SEDENA in 1984, the thing with the armour is only 10 mm so far I investigate, but Im not sure. The interesting of this tank is that, before the 20 mm version, one prototype was created with a french ERC-90 Saige turret, with the 90 mm canon:Cadillac_Gage_V150.jpg.fc7a1a0f8f7971b09

DN-V Bufalo:

DN-V_Bufalo.jpg.deb06b5a16ac46ee40681e1d2wN5PjD.jpg.331bbf16e9c2d3c81092e873e6ee

The DN-V "Bufalo" uses the turret of the USA M8 rank I, 2.0 tank destroyer, with the body of Mexico's DN series, carries the same armament as well, with a 12.7 mm m2 machine gun and as it has the same chasis as the "Toro" it got the same armour.

I will try to investigate more about each tank, even the prototype. Im sure that at least the DN-V prototype will perform great in the USA or French tech tree, and with the Buffalo will be easy to implement, as it uses the existen M8 turret so far.

I will be happy to be hear at least yoyr ideas and your opinions about it. Thanks! :D

Also: yeah Im mexican.....sorry if my english is a bit harsh, also "Toro" means bull in spanish and "Buffalo" means bison...

when-you-learn-3-words-in-spanish-323658

Edited by Praetiriani
Grammar mistake
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

with all respect "compadre" but i will prefer the adition of the P-47D-40 of the 201 squadron... because the model is already in game (the D-40 is basically a P-47M withg a diferent engine) and is more iconic

• Upvote 1
medal

11 minutes ago, Terrado said:

with all respect "compadre" but i will prefer the adition of the P-47D-40 of the 201 squadron... because the model is already in game (the D-40 is basically a P-47M withg a diferent engine) and is more iconic

Yeah, I don't know how similar is the D-40 to the P-47, but Im don't like planes that much haha, but yeah it will be great as well

• Like 1