Guest *DiceStrike

Hello and Did you know?

This is mostly just a "Hello" Aces, Captains and Admirals. 

But im Flat Out on WT and think im ready to Join/open A Sqaudron/Clan.   Based in the North of Ireland, so if theres any open or even some people who lik' Teamwork. Because im flooded with GE Challenges and would like a help in Hand with Making the most out of them. Or i can help you. Teamwork is Vital in this game.. im sure you know.   Good Job on the Game.. Mostly Work on British Tree (Logic because there was Plenty of Irish in the RAF, Army even SAS during WWll)

Good Hunting!! PS ever seen the Photos of Spitfires Using their wings to roll on the wings of the V2 Flying bombs to make them turn away from their Target?   WOULD BE A COOL MISSION TO ADD TO THE GAME

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Maybe you will have more luck posting this in the Squadrons section of the forums.

Cheers!

Edited by Vescolar
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hi, I shouldn't have to post this, I'm sure everyone here knows already, and it's likely to be a silly typo, but the "Flying Bombs" were V1's, the V2 was the rocket.

Apologies and no offence intended, typos can strike at any time, just like Russian fighters.

L.O.L. 

Greetings and welcome!

A Northern Irish squadron?  I'll be watching in the Squadron Recruitment section for you.   Tiocfaidh ár lá !

:snowgirl:

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal

On 05/10/2018 at 16:33, *DiceStrike said:

PS ever seen the Photos of Spitfires Using their wings to roll on the wings of the V2 Flying bombs to make them turn away from their Target?

pics or didnt happened ;) 

On 05/10/2018 at 16:33, *DiceStrike said:

Based in the North of Ireland

there is an Irish flag and roundel ingame ;) 

17 hours ago, _Gertrude said:

Tiocfaidh ár lá !

(...)

SAM missiles in the sky!

:016:

Edited by LuftMaus
medal medal medal medal medal medal