Sign in to follow this  
CZ2128DeLta

hi new to this game but i found it hard to continue

i started to play this game last week ago and continue to try other nation quite addicting game but theres a huge problem at first i thought some guys are really good i play arcade battle usually play tank battle then i notice tanks hitting so far that you cant even see it from binoculars how weird is that not even shown in the minimap again i am playing arcade and some tanks know where you like they got some fooking 6th sense then i remember some online game with rampant cheats like esp try to search it on this game boom found two legit programs that works on this fook me cheats .... now my dilemma how can i enjoy this game if cheats are also in this game 

Hi

Welcome to the Forums and to War Thunder! :salute:

War Thunder is very much against cheating as evident in their TOS and also in the frequent ban waves that are listed here. If you believe you have witnessed a cheater in a game then do not hesitate to report him via the replay system. It is impossible to cheat to far extents in this game due to most of the calculations necessary for game play being made server side.

Most players however do not cheat and your experience with good players as mentioned in your post is due to them having many years and experience playing War Thunder.

If you want to gain more information about the game and are aiming to improve please check out The Academy section.

• Upvote 1

well thanks for the report and theres a replay function but again hopefully that guy is really good but hell he shoots from half of the map godly skills if its true lol and also its just a tier 2 tank next time i will check the replays and report if expected a hack but a again cheat exist its not one hit kill or unlimited hp but a aimbot and a esp a.k.a it will show you any place in the map its paid though but it exist and still a cheat that destroy the gameplay 

Sorry to inform you CZ2128DeLta, but this game is far from fair. If you don't pay for the game, you will usually fight against players that do pay and have tanks that are 10 of 20 years newer than yours. Result: you cannot damage them, but they kill you with one shot. This won't show immediately when you start playing this game, but you will find out yourself soon enough. Many battles are fought between very strong teams (paying) and weak teams (non paying). That way the paying people get more fun, while the free players are canon fodder. After playing for more than a year I get frustrated most of the games.

31 minutes ago, FreeloaderNL said:

Many battles are fought between very strong teams (paying) and weak teams (non paying). That way the paying people get more fun, while the free players are canon fodder. 

I've experienced that too and I am one of those paying (by which I guess you mean have a premium account) types.  The match maker does not take player skill into account but more than once I have faced teams with multiple Marshalls and the majority of the players being LvL 50+, while my team had me and a few others over lvl 25.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 10/10/2018 at 00:23, FreeloaderNL said:

Sorry to inform you CZ2128DeLta, but this game is far from fair. If you don't pay for the game, you will usually fight against players that do pay and have tanks that are 10 of 20 years newer than yours. Result: you cannot damage them, but they kill you with one shot. This won't show immediately when you start playing this game, but you will find out yourself soon enough. Many battles are fought between very strong teams (paying) and weak teams (non paying). That way the paying people get more fun, while the free players are canon fodder. After playing for more than a year I get frustrated most of the games.

UHm...I don't believe this. I play mostly air battles but it certainly is not the case there.. Match ups are usually very fair.

At the thread creator:

Hey if u wanna fly some, add me, I like flying low tier battles sometimes, and i have a few 1.3, 1.7, 2.0 setups left to polish and spade :)

by the way, I don't think I ever suspected anyone of cheating, it seems they're very good at keeping cheaters away and ban them quickly on war thunder. 

Edited by Tidsloop
medal

The key issue here is what you said in the opening post: you play Arcade. This means you are essentially visible to any other player that has a decent vision skill for his crew. This explains most likely what happened. Anyway, welcome on board and I hope that you'll stay. Lower levels, depending on nation, can be slightly frustrating. But it's worth training to get better and very rewarding the further you go.

Edited by Kasukaru
typo
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Welcome here!!! Don't listen to those post about paying players stronger (yeah i pay for things, but I'm not better than everyone else). Most important is to keep playing first in arcade to get a sense for it, then try out the realistic mode, much more different and you really rely on your eyes and ears with some little help. Oh, and btw never forget to angle at least 45 degree

medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this