Hapless_Tanker

High Packet Loss after Update 1.81

Since Update 1.81, I have been experiencing high packet loss that is making the game unplayable. The issue does not appear to be the internet, as it worked fine before the update, and still supports other video games without problem. I tried restarting my computer and that lowered the PL, but only for about 20 minutes, at which point the PL rose to unplayable levels again.

DxDiag.txt

2018_09_24_16_32_34__8460.clog

• Like 1

Can you please update your drivers first.

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620

Driver Date/Size: 2/27/2018 5:00:00 PM, 1930440 bytes

Card name: AMD Radeon (TM) R5 M330

Driver Date/Size: 8/1/2018 5:00:00 PM, 1978632 bytes

Are you using a wi-fi or cable connection?

Please carry out the following:

1.  Start the game and login etc and wait for hangar screen to load.

2.  Press these keys together to start the profiler  Fn+Alt+F11 (These three buttons together turn the profiler on and off) (Alt+F11 if your keyboard has no Function key - Also for Linux)

3.  Play several games (at least 3) with the profiler on.

4.  After the end of the last game please press Fn + F11(F11 with no Function key - Also for Linux) this will write the information to the clog.  Please include this file with your report.

5.  Press Fn+Alt+F11 to stop the profiler(Alt+F11 if your keyboard has no Function key).

Can you then provide the clog file, replays and (if possible) video of the graphic events.  This will record the interactions between your client and the Game Servers in more detail to assist the Developers and the Technical Moderators solve your issue.

Can you also run a Trace Route please

Click the Windows Icon (bottom left hand side of screen)  This will display the Menu options.
    Choose Run
    Type - tracert warthunder.com
    Press Enter
    Please screenshot and include the path result.

Thanks