ChrisAvi

New player started on Xbox ended up on PC loving it..

Hello everyone I started playing on Xbox and got a pc about 3 weeks ago and wow way essayer on pc not that I was bad on xbox but it's a big difference. I've been playing AB and sometimes RB alone. Ive played Ace force on iPad and iPhone for years and I'm raked high so I know my way around a dog fight. Nothing like this game but I am familiar with flying games is what I'm coming at. I would like to play in a squadron or at least squad up with people. I'm really enjoying this game, well thats a little about and thanks...

• Like 4

Hello and welcome!  I'm a PC player and this past Friday I tried War Thunder on my friend's PS4.  Not for me!  o7 to the console players that keep playing this game on their consoles.  

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal

18 hours ago, ChrisAvi said:

Hello everyone I started playing on Xbox and got a pc about 3 weeks ago and wow way essayer on pc not that I was bad on xbox but it's a big difference. I've been playing AB and sometimes RB alone. Ive played Ace force on iPad and iPhone for years and I'm raked high so I know my way around a dog fight. Nothing like this game but I am familiar with flying games is what I'm coming at. I would like to play in a squadron or at least squad up with people. I'm really enjoying this game, well thats a little about and thanks...

Now listen buddy: If you only have invested 176 games, then you SHOULD start a new PC account. Don't keep playing on an xbox account. Many game features are not fully open to you if you are on an xbox account. You are still "young", you can change easily.

Edited by Dodo_Dud
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Thanks for the welcome and the info much appreciated. let me drop my gamer tag down below...

Hope to see you in the skies.

Steam ChrisAvi

Discord Chris_avi

• Haha 1

On 11/09/2018 at 10:44, Dodo_Dud said:

Now listen buddy: If you only have invested 176 games, then you SHOULD start a new PC account. Don't keep playing on an xbox account. Many game features are not fully open to you if you are on an xbox account. You are still "young", you can change easily.

What features do us PC players have that Xbox does not?

Can xbox players even play with people on pc? I can play with ps4 playeres, but xbox players seem restricted for me to squad up with.

Edited by Tidsloop
medal