Jagdgeschwader 51 "Molders"

Guest KillRoy

This is how we always are... We don't dislike each other, it's just competative :lol:

The greatest thread of all time in the wwiiol hangar was about 25 pages of those posters going back and forth. I was awesome till a mod decided it got too personal. I still have all the ones I made up.

Yea kind of figured that,But just making sure.

Just keep it clean guys and gals.:p_:):

• Upvote 1

Like Phenom said... we've all known each other long enough to know better. That's why we're the way we are and we can rib each other a little harder. we have that long lasting relationship where as here, it's a new community so everyone is being extra cordial. We're like an old married couple, you all are on your first date.

• Upvote 1

Guest KillRoy

. We're like an old married couple, you all are on your first date.

Not all are new here.

There is a lot of ( Wings of Prey ) and ( ll 2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey ) players here that have been around along time.

But its all good,enjoy but please keep it to the clean side.

Thanks

...........................KillRoy.....................................

• Upvote 2

Funny+Motivational+Posters+46.jpg...

I am willing to bet on the white cat on that one. At that alt she has a definite advantage. The eagle did not even take off yet, nowhere near in position to bounce.

If she needs to take a jump, she will not break any bones that cat. Besides she has the under side of the bridge to take cover in case the n00b eagle decides to take some altitude and attack from above. tongue.gif

• Upvote 1

I am willing to bet on the white cat on that one. At that alt she has a definite advantage. The eagle did not even take off yet, nowhere near in position to bounce.

If she needs to take a jump, she will not break any bones that cat. Besides she has the under side of the bridge to take cover in case the n00b eagle decides to take some altitude and attack from above. tongue.gif

What your missing is the squadies above her waiting to dive in.:blink:

• Upvote 2

What your missing is the squadies above her waiting to dive in.:blink:

So who's the bait eagle in that pic?unsure.gif

V I am sorry, trying to figure out how to use multiquote in this thread I inadvertently gave you -1 reputation and kerndogs +1. 013.png

Just pressed at random the + and - above multiquotes...

• Upvote 1

Yea kind of figured that,But just making sure.

Just keep it clean guys and gals.:p_:):

Killroy,

Don't hobby moderate the forum, I've told you this before. This is also clearly

stated in the guidelines. There's nothing objectionable going on here. Let these

guys have their fun, take part in it, or stay clear.

MAC

• Upvote 5
medal

Guest KillRoy

Mac

Think you got this wrong.

Just didn't want theses guys getting in to a battle and getting in to trouble over it,but now that they have told me they do this for fun,all and cool.

• Upvote 1

V I am sorry, trying to figure out how to use multiquote in this thread I inadvertently gave you -1 reputation and kerndogs +1. 013.png

Just pressed at random the + and - above multiquotes...

I gave you a negative rep for your n00bishness!

• Upvote 2