Jagdgeschwader 51 "Molders"

S! Everyone. A bunch of us are extremely excited to get in the air with the rest of you. The squad has players that have been flying together since Air Warrior. We're currently in wwiiol and very much looking forward to joining this community.

Welcome veruca and the Jagdgeschwader 51 "Molders" :p_salute:

• Upvote 1

Hi Veruca and JG51 Molders,

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to flying with you!

014.png

MAC

• Upvote 1
medal

S! (Salute in WWIIOL lingo) Can't wait to get in on this game, looks fun and I am going to enjoy some nice air to air combat! Check out our web page gentlemen! www.jg51molders.com

Always happy to see another Axis flight wing. We look forward to flying alongside you. Let's go eat some Allied forces!:p_salute:

medal

Woohooo.... We comin'

Can't wait to see this game. Please remember not to shoot at or near me. Kthx.

JGray

jg51

ohyeah.jpg

:p_:P:

A little healthy rivalry will get this game off to a great start 010.png

Currently fielding 32 pilots in WWIIoL and that's only the tip of the jg51 iceberg. Can't wait!

Oh and btw, we love shooting down anything French 007_2.png check my sig shn for hawk lovin

• 4 weeks later...

He's fishing in CANADA!

So far it just myself, Jgray, and Tryface with forum accounts here. Seeing you guys here makes it feel more like home.

Probably not, half of the squad is willing to dip their toe in the water, the other are completely against trying something new, which I totally get. I love WWIIOL but if something offers an air war with a purpose I'm going to play it. WWIIOL air war is slowly drying up and CRS doesn't really care.

Probably not, half of the squad is willing to dip their toe in the water, the other are completely against trying something new, which I totally get. I love WWIIOL but if something offers an air war with a purpose I'm going to play it. WWIIOL air war is slowly drying up and CRS doesn't really care.

Im in the same boat hard to give up on ww2ol, Im a day one player but its getting hard....anway. good to see ya'all

AIR WARRIOR FTW.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jv44..Jg51..Jg26 and now ............................Jg2

Welcome, Jg2

MAC

medal

Someone called for JG2?

Phemon and bogol AND Gutted. It's a party now.

JV44 that's here isn't the JV44 of wwiiol. Untill i see the rotes anyways...

So officially we have JG2, JG26, JG51, and JG52. [edit] I see Gelbe11 has been in here, they're going to have to claim their rightful name in this community. There can be only one JV44.

Still missing BG26 and 56thFG and any of the RAF squads that may or may not still exist.

JG51 is still waiting on alpha/beta keys. Do we have to cause drama to get our keys too? The wwiiol axis squads are a family, we know all. We would love to check this/out, gaijin has an entire community waiting.

Phemon and bogol AND Gutted. It's a party now.

JV44 that's here isn't the JV44 of wwiiol. Untill i see the rotes anyways...

So officially we have JG2, JG26, JG51, and JG52. [edit] I see Gelbe11 has been in here, they're going to have to claim their rightful name in this community. There can be only one JV44.

Still missing BG26 and 56thFG and any of the RAF squads that may or may not still exist.

JG51 is still waiting on alpha/beta keys. Do we have to cause drama to get our keys too? The wwiiol axis squads are a family, we know all. We would love to check this/out, gaijin has an entire community waiting.

Nah, no drama needed, but they have to start the beta before they can invite you to it.

medal