Not receiving research points

I'm brand new to this game, and I'm rather frustrated by not being able to progress because I'm not getting research points (Vehicle and module) from most matches. I tried assault tank arcade, and of the ~6 or 7 I've done over the last few days, I've gotten research points from just one. I tried arcade and realistic tank battles too, and am only received research points from the arcade. None from the realistic. 

The only things I'm consistently getting research on are the single-player missions and achievements. The wiki states I should earn RP from just playing the game and getting kills and such in battles, but in most I get only silver. Am I missing something? Why am I not receiving RP rewards consistently?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Only multiplayer PvP modes allow you to earn RP

Assault is PvE

Also don't forget that leaving a game before it end will delay the RP gain : you will only receive it when the game ends, you can check the amount in the logs (bottom right corner)

Solo missions, PvE and achievements give you global RP (yellow) which need to be converted with premium currency

The blue RP is what you are looking for

Edited by ALIEN109
medal medal

You are still in a tutorial mode. Research will be explained in a few games. Just play regular games.

40 minutes ago, ALIEN109 said:

Only multiplayer PvP modes allow you to earn RP

Assault is PvE

Are you sure? Some people spade their stuff in the PvE mode.

Edited by Dodo_Dud
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, Dodo_Dud said:

You are still in a tutorial mode. Research will be explained in a few games. Just play regular games.

Are you sure? Some people spade their stuff in the PvE mode.

Nope

I only played this mode once but afair I only got SL but there is a high probability that I am wrong (or the RP was negligible)

medal medal

In Assault Mode - you get mega RP points for the vehicle you use (ground or air). So, you can spade vehicles quicker in Assault mode. You also get RP towards the vehicles you are researching in your tech tree. Air Assault earns RP for Airplanes (fighter, bomber, etc.) and Ground Assault earns RP for Tanks (SPGS, SPAA, etc). Though as @ALIEN109 says, the RP for researching tech tree vehicles may not be as high as you would get during PvP mode.

medal medal medal

• 2 years later...

I have the same problem. I started to do a simulator battle but then at the end of it when the timer finished it said "Your RP will be totaled at the end of the match" but the thing is the match had already ended and I still don't have my RP. I restarted my computer, logged out and in but it still hasn't worked. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also I've been doing a lot of simulator battles and this has never happened to me before.

Screenshot (112).png

Edited by Terrariumblade
Forgot to add proof of the match

On 16/08/2018 at 04:46, ALIEN109 said:

Nope

I only played this mode once but afair I only got SL but there is a high probability that I am wrong (or the RP was negligible)

RP is very little unless you complete all the waves for Assault modes. 

It's one of the only ways to consistently get RP in helicopters :D 

medal medal medal