otomai

IS-7 spam completely break 7.0 and 7.7 matches.

2 hours ago, TheBigEasy1996 said:

Currently, there are Hyper Wallet warriors literally paying 1000 USD to get this tank

Check your numbers, because you can get IS-7 for 185 GJN right now, and you could buy it much cheaper before.

medal medal medal medal

57 minutes ago, Wollenlord said:

the tank is so bad it even Needs a buff by lower its br to 7.7.

So it should get the same BR as the already decent IS-4 which:

- is less mobile

- is less armored

- has worse reloading

- has worse shells than IS-7's stock shell

Come on, confess you are working in Gaijin's glorious Balancing-Department.

1 hour ago, Wollenlord said:

when you want to have better chances against is-7 then Play a 8.0 tank.

If only there wasn't that grind-wall in the way. Once you reach tanks with equal-ish BRs, you will murder the IS-7 using your overbuffed APDS, HESH and HEAT shells.

also even 6.7 tanks can kill the is-7 easily.

We should nerf those nasty 6.7s killing the IS-7 all of the time.

and that shouldnt even be possible because we are Talking About a heavy tank.

You mean like the Maus, that is indeed vulnerable to those 6.7s?

shut up with your lies! you just have to l2p!

Please allow us to lie because we have this severe L2P issues.

!!!!!!

Please use more exclamation marks in order to emphasize your statements being so consistent and well-thought-out.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
medal medal

4 hours ago, Wollenlord said:

shut up with your lies! you just have to l2p!!!!!!! you are just bad. l2p rly! it is your own fault. the tank is so bad it even Needs a buff by lower its br to 7.7. it is not a 8.0 tank. it is a 7.7 tank. and 7.0 tanks will Always have Problems with 8.0 tanks. because it is not a 8.0 tank. learn to understand this. when you want to have better chances against is-7 then Play a 8.0 tank. not a 7.0 tank.  also even 6.7 tanks can kill the is-7 easily. and that shouldnt even be possible because we are Talking About a heavy tank. so that only Shows how bad the is-7 is. only nobs have Problems with it. and i see many nobs Play this game.

say the one that has a negative K/D in a Panther 2

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

8 hours ago, Wollenlord said:

shut up with your lies! you just have to l2p!!!!!!! you are just bad. l2p rly! it is your own fault. the tank is so bad it even Needs a buff by lower its br to 7.7. it is not a 8.0 tank. it is a 7.7 tank. and 7.0 tanks will Always have Problems with 8.0 tanks. because it is not a 8.0 tank. learn to understand this. when you want to have better chances against is-7 then Play a 8.0 tank. not a 7.0 tank.  also even 6.7 tanks can kill the is-7 easily. and that shouldnt even be possible because we are Talking About a heavy tank. so that only Shows how bad the is-7 is. only nobs have Problems with it. and i see many nobs Play this game.

What a meme EDIT: Im pretty sure this guy is just a troll

Untitled.thumb.png.ea7da235d2e6d27d3cd3f

Just ignore him

Edited by TheBigEasy1996
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On Sun Aug 12 2018 at 11:09, Necrons31467 said:

No, that's not unknown to APHE, it happens to all shells but primarily large calibre APHE like the 128, 130 and 122's.

Napalm even refers to it specifically right here.

It's not, not unless you aim poorly.

ewfweg.png.9acdd12170194aba2870e9dff61ce

Who cares about the cost? seriously, still make money firing it non-stop.

Yeah, I make like 10k SL, when I lose 1 Leo and IF I kill 3 tanks.

Almost 1000 bucks a pop.

medal medal

On 18/08/2018 at 12:52, Rainbowprincess said:

say the one that has a negative K/D in a Panther 2

I'd say that having positive K/D in Panther 2 after the nerf and with current is6/7 black hole is something rather hard to achieve

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Compared to the IS-4M it has 25% more effective frontal armor, 50% more penetration, 75% faster, 300% faster reload, 200% faster gun rotation and it is 400% cheaper to repair.

Compared to the T-54 it has 100% more effective frontal armor, 60% more penetration, 25% faster, 20% faster reload, 30% faster gun rotation and it is 500% cheaper to repair.

1% is the number of people who would still consider using another Russian tank at 7.7-8.3BR
62 would be their average IQ

I like numbers

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

On 09/08/2018 at 15:37, Livewyr7 said:

Sweet Jebus.

I got the IS-7 last night.. and it's disgusting.

"Ultra Rare Event Tank" spam is going to make life hell for 7.0+ for some time.

So, is anyone playing leo 1 against is7? This is7 game destroyer

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal

On 11/09/2018 at 16:45, BOldMan said:

So, is anyone playing leo 1 against is7? This is7 game destroyer

yes, i'm playing a leo 1 "is7 destroyer" everytime with my 7.0 US-lineup...you *do* know that there are more nations in war thunder then just ussr and germany, right?

the is-7 in a downtier is still steamrolling everything it faces(or in fact turns its sides to because of the turret rotation and that autoloader)

Edited by Apfelsator
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

3 hours ago, Apfelsator said:

yes, i'm playing a leo 1 "is7 destroyer" everytime with my 7.0 US-lineup...you *do* know that there are more nations in war thunder then just ussr and germany, right?

I’ve actually found the British 120mm APDS slingers to be quite adept at taking out IS-7s. Both the Conway and Conqueror have a powerful APDS that goes through IS-7 turret armor quite effectively. The Chieftain 3 sitting at 8.3 also has a very effective gun against the IS-7, with improved slope modifiers and a quicker reload as well. 

medal

29 minutes ago, CRGKevin said:

I’ve actually found the British 120mm APDS slingers to be quite adept at taking out IS-7s. Both the Conway and Conqueror have a powerful APDS that goes through IS-7 turret armor quite effectively. The Chieftain 3 sitting at 8.3 also has a very effective gun against the IS-7, with improved slope modifiers and a quicker reload as well. 

i'm sure the L7 does well against it with certain shells.

but i'm arguing that 7.0/7.3 US tanks with 90mm guns are facing this thing as well often enough since it sits at 8.0 and they cant really do much against it even on the flanks, with its high survivability, reload and turret rotation.

yes i know, there are the heat-fs shells, those are late modification ammunition though.

this, coupled with the fact that if an IS-7 is around, it is backed up by IS-6's, BMP's(with their second gen ATGM's and the good heat-fs shells of the BMP-1) and loads of T-54's...also, alot of the time USSR+Germany teams are a thing, making this whole problem even worse.

its also good that a 8.3 tank has a effective gun against an 8.0 tank, but that all doesnt help out the peeps at 7.0 that get uptiered(they wont have that 8.3 tank as support)

medal medal

3 minutes ago, Anju_Yuuki said:

every tank/plane in capable hands does well.

While I agree to a certain degree I do believe that in tank RB your only as good as your team is 

20 hours ago, *zexel33 said:

All IS7 players just rush to the front like an zombie and they win.....

This is a Tank call by Gaijin's friend stalin.....It just a photo type tank!

It seems you don't have it. Maybe jealousy is speaking...

• Sad 1
medal medal