LORDDEATHv11

Which premium tank is best for SL gain?

I'm thinking about investing in a few premium tanks to ease the SL grind. I'm looking for a tank that can generate at least 60k or so a game. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Edited by LORDDEATHv11

P8triot (Posted )

moved to Academy-Players helping Players>Army Academy

This depends on skill and playstyle aswell, without knowing either it's impossible to recommend something. If you want money in tank RB, spawn in planes and go to town.

medal medal medal medal

Personally I would recommend the is 6, it is honestly one of the easiest and well off premium tanks out there (being the benefactor of Russian teams). On that account, it is also incredibly easy to play (even after all the "balancing" has been done.) A second premium vehicle that I recommend is the T20. It is a formidable opponent at it's br and is great when it comes to flanking and ambushes. To be honest I recommend waiting for the anniversary sale to invest in premiums as you will save alot of money. 

• Like 1

A premium plane, you will make a lot more SL shooting down other planes and flying CAS than you will in a tank.

medal

I'm for IS-6, one of the best premium tanks that I have. 

But if you need a cheaper option, Cobra King costs every penny invested in it. And its pure fun :)

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 11:57, *Rakiska said:

I'm for IS-6, one of the best premium tanks that I have. 

But if you need a cheaper option, Cobra King costs every penny invested in it. And its pure fun :)

Almost picked up the is6 this weekend but have SOOOO many other tanks to work on, and own just about every other premium tank, I opted to grab my naval pack and join the beta testing. 

And i'm glad I did, that is going to be a fantastic and fun game mode, it's off to a good start and looks to be really good..:DD

medal medal

3 hours ago, *LJGXX said:

Almost picked up the is6 this weekend but have SOOOO many other tanks to work on, and own just about every other premium tank, I opted to grab my naval pack and join the beta testing. 

And i'm glad I did, that is going to be a fantastic and fun game mode, it's off to a good start and looks to be really good..:DD

Heh, i bought IS-6 just week ago. Its sooo great :D  

Cant say anything about naval, cos im in love with tanks :D

Edited by *Rakiska