Update 30.07.2018 (1.79.1.184)

zvtMf9UZjDc_ecb2718cdc17f34b198473e235bb

• A bug has been fixed where ground vehicles could be immobilised by minor obstacles, like fences, bushes, etc.;
  • A bug where in AB ground forces, dropped bombs were not visible has been fixed;
  • Rare lagging after activating the “To Battle” button in aircraft battles has been fixed;

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

This is really good news!  The fence-beats-armour bug has been a real head-scratcher... so THANK YOU for sorting that out :)

medal medal medal

Finally. You have no idea how often I started swearing at those invisible bombs without any sound in AB. Even while directly watching a bomber fly over me, those bombs never showed up. Thank God. Same goes for that incredibly annoying obstacle bug

medal medal medal

Guys, I speak for a lot of us, when I say: Thank You!!!!!! You just improved the overall game quality, the fence bug have been our enemy for a long long time. Thank you for making this happen! Keep up the good work, you can make a huge impact with debugging things exactly like this. :good::yes_yes_yes:

medal medal medal