Sign in to follow this  
Polaventris

Graphical detail settings

Is it possible to get graphical detail settings similar to the ones on PC for the XBOX One version of the game? I really would prefer an uglier game running on higher fps than a prettier game running sub-30fps.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, Polaventris said:

Is it possible to get graphical detail settings similar to the ones on PC for the XBOX One version of the game? I really would prefer an uglier game running on higher fps than a prettier game running sub-30fps.

Regular XBO (not X) won’t handle more then 30 in any case. We’re working on performance improvements for it anyway. 

• Upvote 1

On the same topic, does the game run on set internal resolution which gets scaled to the XBOX resolution or is there a performance difference when the XBOX has been set to 720p or 1080p?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 08/07/2018 at 11:23, Polaventris said:

This is old news but still hope it's very valid news. And hope that "eventually" is rather sooner than later. I consider this is one of the most important things to attract and win new players and get them exited on the game. The game is awesome but it also demands a lot from player, especially with Gamepad against highly experienced M&KB players having smooth FR unlike you having dia-show often. So my concern is some players are dropping it before they have given it a proper change, while it doesn't "feel so good" due to poor frames.

Look at it, not good enough even on X. I hope they have high priority with optimization work. Kinda supersized that this game runs so well@high settings without hiccups 1080p ~60 frames with my PC from year 2015 having a GTX 750 on it. I bought it mainly for Text processing and surfing tasks, not gaming. Still it outclass Xbox One X with ease! That as a reference the game should run way better than currently. Also I would definitely prioritize frame rate before resolution, it doesn't make really much difference in experience if you are having 4K vs 1080p or 1440p. But it makes A HUGE difference if you are having 20 frames vs 60. Even stable 30 would be very welcome to start with.

16 hours ago, Polaventris said:

On the same topic, does the game run on set internal resolution which gets scaled to the XBOX resolution or is there a performance difference when the XBOX has been set to 720p or 1080p?

The game runs in 1080 on regular Xbox and in 4K on X.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this