Hussar91

Gaijin, why do you hate the British?

5 hours ago, Urrah said:

this is a model that is clearly wrong and we have the evidence now to change it.

Exactly

medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The RU report linked in that topic goes to an area that 1) You would origionally have to be logged in to see 2) Is now no longer avalable due to the time passed.

 

As I have already said, all that needs to be done now is a correct bug report with all documentation submitted and then we can follow up the matter further.

 

We do not need to debate any more about the matter. 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/05/2019 at 14:48, DrPhibes1 said:

Anybody repost the bug report with correct documentation yet?


As far as I know, mine was the last one.
And I really don't know what additional documentation could be posted.
 

 

Edited by Fliegel
medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/05/2019 at 14:49, poopooo said:

And now gaijin nerf the full ap shells,apds and apcr,play british tanks now is too hard.

 

Shot T-34 on the middle of the hull with the 17pdr, and i managed to only kill the loader and yellow the driver.

this is a xxxx un-needed nerf to british tree.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still waiting for any fix to the challenger 2:

Massive armor holes? Still there

Underperforming moobility and no hydrogas suspension? Still there

Ridiculously weak gun mantlet? Still there

 

But ofc that leopard 2a5 got those inconsequential tiny armor holes fixed almost immediately. Hell the Challenger 1s have been broken for over a year now. Its past the point of funny when looking at the backlog of unactioned bug reports.

 

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6
medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magazine2
magazine2 gave Louise_So_schoen a warning for this post
Reason: Verbal Warning Only · Points: 0 ·
1 hour ago, JG3_Luftwaffle said:

Still waiting for any fix to the challenger 2:

Massive armor holes? Still there

Underperforming moobility and no hydrogas suspension? Still there

Ridiculously weak gun mantlet? Still there

 

But ofc that leopard 2a5 got those inconsequential tiny armor holes fixed almost immediately. Hell the Challenger 1s have been broken for over a year now. Its past the point of funny when looking at the backlog of unactioned bug reports.

 

Calm down gentleman . The UFP of Challenger 1 is "historically accurate" and the mantlet of Challenger 2 has been modeled correctly at all , which is the truth on Gaijin's planet .

KGB will come for you if you don't agree with Gaijin's thought .

magazine2 (Posted )

Do not:

1.1.1. Insult any forum members, Gaijin employee or forum staff.

1.1.21. Any form of political or religious discussion liable to cause dissent.
  • Upvote 11
medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No BR changes for the British are planned so far, and every other post is about chieftains, black prince and tortoise.
Feels bad, man

  • Upvote 2
medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/07/2019 at 06:41, Sheico said:

No BR changes for the British are planned so far, and every other post is about chieftains, black prince and tortoise.
Feels bad, man

 

I saw that too. I posted similar things. It’s a shame really. 

Edited by Jarms
medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2019 at 22:41, Sheico said:

No BR changes for the British are planned so far, and every other post is about chieftains, black prince and tortoise.
Feels bad, man

To be fair - this game is only all about US/GER atm - not even the RUS are getting anything rly good anymore (Mig 19PT vs S is kinda a joke or look at the tank br 6.7 compared to germany´s "super" deck that has more tanks then some nations have in an entire line). I remember the days when the BP was "the" tank in the game or when you had "good" Spit pilots in your team - it bothers me how Gaijin always shitted on the brits from then on - i mean japan. Heli before UK ones? Rly? Spit 22 and 24 getting tier 2 Hispanos, pages full of bug reports for the Chally 1 and 2 while germany got their Leo 2A5 faster "buffed" as you could see...

I wonder when Gaijin looks into the Nations that are a "mess" right now - basicly all other nations beside germany and the US. 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sir_Lawrence42 said:

To be fair - this game is only all about US/GER atm - not even the RUS are getting anything rly good anymore (Mig 19PT vs S is kinda a joke or look at the tank br 6.7 compared to germany´s "super" deck that has more tanks then some nations have in an entire line). I remember the days when the BP was "the" tank in the game or when you had "good" Spit pilots in your team - it bothers me how Gaijin always shitted on the brits from then on - i mean japan. Heli before UK ones? Rly? Spit 22 and 24 getting tier 2 Hispanos, pages full of bug reports for the Chally 1 and 2 while germany got their Leo 2A5 faster "buffed" as you could see...

I wonder when Gaijin looks into the Nations that are a "mess" right now - basicly all other nations beside germany and the US. 

Russia has the hidden slopemodifier, they don't need some love.

 

There was a point in the past when GJ switched from "game development" to "press as much money out of the game as possible". Unfortunately. :(

I have the feeling that the British APDS has once again been nerfed. So many unspeakable bounces and when it does go through, the damage is as big as when I spit on someone with a cherry stone. He laughs about it.

Edited by Rawday
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/05/2019 at 14:48, DrPhibes1 said:

Anybody repost the bug report with correct documentation yet?


I re-installed today to check and apperently it wasn't correct enough.
Or Gaijin doesn't really care lately as I see it.

So I guess Smin was right, "we don't need to debate about the mather any more". I just understood it wrong for the first time (though something will happen).

medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just uninstalled today. I have no intention of coming back.

 

Gaijin have no interest in either fair game play or historical accuracy. The whole game is an exercise in frustration with OTT  Russian propaganda thrown in.

 

Nothing will change with them. They are laughing at us whilst squeezing every penny from new players. They won't be getting another penny from me, I regret every penny I spent with them. I will still lurk on the forums to occasionally vent my frustration at such a good game being ruined by a foolish failure to listen to players or consider game balance, but actually supporting the game, no chance!

 

Stronk Russian Tank must be best tank or send Gulag Komrade!.......

  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sheico said:

Guys, another round of BR changes and another round of disappointment

 

Practically every other post in the thread is calling for chieftains to drop in br

Of course I fully expect gaijin to ignore it. I wonder why they even ask for feedback

  • Upvote 2
medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dantheman66 said:

I wonder why they even ask for feedback

 

So they can claim they 'listen to the playerbase'. It's basically just a platitude move to give the impression.

 

If they actually listened, then things like the Chief Mk5, KV-1B, Pz4 F2, Black Prince would have been fixed many patches ago.

  • Upvote 3
medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.