On 27/10/2018 at 12:42, *Gwaka said:

It has nothing to do with the tv, I’m asking if you can move the hud further out in game settings

Go to options and go to UI Scale then change it to whichever size you want.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

Hello 

A new Xbox one player here ! I've just created an account but when it's done a message appeared saying that I need to do 3 battles before I'm being able to post in this forum (as I actually can't post in other regular threads :p) so is my newly created forum account somehow linked to my Xbox one account and records how many battles I've played???

Thanks beforehand for help

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 13:14, Hana3503 said:

Simple Question.  How do I exit WT without having to shut down my XBox Console?

The same way you exit any other game. Press the glowy xbox button on your controller and press the menu button on the game and select quit game.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

1 . can I come back to the question here about video replay on Xbox one. Will we have this option ? It’s very good for learning.

2 . It seems that I get a lot of lag when playing Assault Air Arcade on my Xbox one. Am I the only one? Is it because of the number of plane or my internet connection ?

Regards.

3 hours ago, guillacyrano said:

Hi,

1 . can I come back to the question here about video replay on Xbox one. Will we have this option ? It’s very good for learning.

2 . It seems that I get a lot of lag when playing Assault Air Arcade on my Xbox one. Am I the only one? Is it because of the number of plane or my internet connection ?

Regards.

1. No we will not get the replay function as described. You need to go to another website that hosts all the replays and search for your gamertag with the "^" symbol before the name.

2. That is a known issue. No other information has been given.

• 3 months later...

What is the status regarding the squadron vehicles for Xbox players? When can we buy it with GE (which is by the way the only possible way to get them)??

On 30/07/2019 at 20:29, AppleRed_X said:

What is the status regarding the squadron vehicles for Xbox players? When can we buy it with GE (which is by the way the only possible way to get them)??

The squadron vehicles are purchasable now, probably added in a very recent Update.

• gromvoiny changed the title to Xbox One FAQ
  • 3 months later...

When will we ever have pc players as teammates that don’t leave because they see us in the game or because we are on their team. They leave immediately or after 1 death so we have almost a 100% defeat rate. Pc players act like they know what we have been through and what issues we have but they don’t so why do we even continue with this game. They have the advantage with better premiums and the ability to only hit our weak spots and to bounce shells such as sabot from Impossible angles.

medal medal medal medal

• 4 months later...