Simulator Battles Lineup Rotation

12 hours ago, Drusas said:

6_1 is now a playground for the British tanks like the Caernarvon, Centurion and FV4202.

I don't know what changed or when but their APDS seems to do a lot of damage now and their armour is very strong. And at least one of them has a stabilizer!

Vs Tigers and Panthers and crap paper armour, wobbly, slow, with nerfed 90mm HEAT Japanese tanks. Hardly seems fair.

because its kinetic ammo and it got HUGE buff coz of APDSFS, so APDS now do similiar damage as APDSFS.........meaning that 6_1 is like being stomped by modern MBT while u **** around in KT

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Arcade maps and ***** up lineups aside, there HAS to be some sort of level or skill check before players go play 3 games in row i have TWICE as much kills that rest of my 16 player team?! WTF?!!!!!!!!!!

EBR shpuld be moved to 5_1 at LEAST

Charioteer should be removed from 5_1 and moved to 6_1
in 6_1 there should be removed Cent mk 1, FV 4202 and moved to 8_2 where they BELONG

add Chieftain MK 10 to 9_2 ALREADY!

or is Gaijin on crusade for destryoing even low tier SB??????????? 

Edited by Hans_von_Grobel

On 06/01/2021 at 13:39, Hans_von_Grobel said:

EBR shpuld be moved to 5_1 at LEAST

Charioteer should be removed from 5_1 and moved to 6_1
in 6_1 there should be removed Cent mk 1, FV 4202 and moved to 8_2 where they BELONG

add Chieftain MK 10 to 9_2 ALREADY!

or is Gaijin on crusade for destryoing even low tier SB??????????? 

Practically everything postwar* should only be available in Cold War events. Of which there should be 6 or 7, not 4.

*notable exceptions : ASU-57, AMX-13 FL-11, ARL-44 ACL-1, half the swedish tech tree, stuff that was in prototype stage in mid 1945.

Edited by FouManchou
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...