Stona

Update 30.05.2018 (1.77.2.187)

Maintenance_d25064cc8be49f403d4cddc57341

• A bug where being in water whilst in a ground vehicle, it wasn’t possible to switch to the sniper view has been fixed.
  • A bug where zoomed view was saved when changing to another view (for example: switching between sniper view and 3rd person view by using zoom) has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A bug I experienced yesterday was in AB ground forces. Sometimes when jumping in a plane during the battle, right from the very start, without shooting once, the reticle of the guns were blinking red warning overheat, and when trying to shoot, the guns jammed instantaneously. It happened in 50% of air battles.

Stona (Posted )

Please submit bug report on Bug Report Section.
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

12 minutes ago, Stona said:

A bug where the zoom was saved when changing to another view (for example: switching between sniper view and 3rd person view by using zoom).

This should be a feature we should have, I loved it.

This was very useful for me for when I needed to switch targets at longer ranges in various situations.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

The decal attached can not be deleted, Not fixed.:dntknw:

Stona (Posted )

Did you submitted bug report? If not, please submit one in tech section.
medal medal medal medal medal

28 minutes ago, Stona said:
  • A bug where zoomed view was saved when changing to another view (for example: switching between sniper view and 3rd person view by using zoom) has been fixed.

I was finding this rather annoying when playing in Air SB.

ALSO, I noted when I open the map (Pressing M), the game ignores the input from the VIRTUAL JOYSTICK:

This means that when I am not using trim, and instead I performing the adjustments by the VIRTUAL joystick itself, as soon as I open the map the aircraft will  deviate its course. Because while in the map the aircraft will not use the input set in the virtual joystick instead using input of "Neutral input virtual joystick", even though when I close the map the joystick is in the same place where I left, so the aircraft starts to stabilize (But its already deviated from the course anyways...).

Is this intended, or is this a bug? Let me know so I can report it. (It also happens when opening the controls options)

medal medal

26 minutes ago, blackheart1996 said:

This was annoying in (ANY) Air battle, you would set the zoom for one view, and change views, and the zoom would be REALLY confusing.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

49 minutes ago, Stona said:

Still not fixed.  Sniper mode goes to max zoom, it shouldn't.

Old behaviour was:

L.Shift -> enter unzoomed sniper mode 

R.Mouse Button -> enter zoomed sniper mode

L.Shift -> back to 3rd person view.

Current behaviour is:

L.Shift -> enter zoomed sniper mode

L.Shift - > exit zoomed sniper mode

• Thanks 1

Thank god, I was going mad already because I thought my keyboard/mouse were broken, particularly it was also very uncomfortable.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

A bug where being in water whilst in a ground vehicle, it wasn’t possible to switch to the sniper view has been fixed.

While we're at it, can extinguishing fires in water be fixed? It worked in the past, then it stopped.

4 hours ago, blackheart1996 said:

This was very useful for me for when I needed to switch targets at longer ranges in various situations.

A feature that one can switch on and off. It confused me in the begining! xD

medal

5 hours ago, Stona said:

Just tried the fix.

It's still broken, zoomed when going from sniper to 3rd person.

Hopefully you can fix!

Thanks

medal medal medal

9 hours ago, blackheart1996 said:

I wish there was such a feature in the game, where you can choose whether the position of the zoom is saved after switching between views. Please Devs, think about it :) 

10 hours ago, blackheart1996 said:

agreed! i found it quite helpfull in some situations. 

Sniper view with 3rd person view would be better than having to change your view, you see your target and bang, no need to revert back to sniper view.

medal medal medal

Finding that sometimes the 'zoom' feature in the aiming reticle (ground forces) does not function. Also when I go from the zoomed out view in the reticle to the third person it remains zoomed.

Also, custom decals cannot be changed. They cannot be deleted either.

medal medal medal medal

20 hours ago, blackheart1996 said:

It would be great to have it in the options menu, as a toggleable on-off function, however not all players gonna like it being permanent, myself included :)

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, Pandelas said:

It would be great to have it in the options menu, as a toggleable on-off function, however not all players gonna like it being permanent, myself included :)

indeed, i dont like it at all

Also it is not possible anymore to use the Plane Scopes