Sign in to follow this  
Yellow_Cauc

Patch update 5/29/2018

The patch updated this morning and after logging in and starting a AB Tank game, the default view on the tank has switched from third person view to first person view.  I looked in the options window to see if I could change the view back to third person and was unable to find anything.

Is there a way to change the default view back to third person view?

Thanks in advance!

_Catweazle_63 (Posted )

Moved to > The Academy - Players helping Players > Army Academy

Hi,

I think you can use the control wizard in controls . To keep the rest of your settings keep hitting the button on the bottom right...keep existing.... Until you get to default view and then bind a key to it.

medal

zoom doesn't reset after sniper mode.

So when you go into sniper mode, hit zoom then come out it you used to be in 3rd person, now, you are still zoomed, so now you have to hit zoom a 2nd time to get back to 3rd person.

You can use tank zoom but that only works if you have it pressed, which is a pain in snipping games and personally I've run out of fingers to keep this pressed.

tks

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I noticed the same issues..but was so confused by it I couldn't  work out what had changed.

Please put things back how they were. If I have time to zoom whilst underwater (which I assume is where the update 'fix', I.e. break, comes from) my crew and therefore my tank are most likely already dead anyway.

So instead of fixing something that wasn't really broken, again, we now have something broken that worked just fine.

More developer time wasted with a break/fix double-up...

Fix things that actually need fixing and let the rest be.

Edit: 

I notice this was moved to the academy..this isn't an L2P issue..this is a bug...

Edited by Pat_McGherkin
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this