TheShaolinMonk

Update 29.05.2018 (1.77.2.182)

Maintenance2_882ca74e31eb32f578ed723abfc5a78c.jpg

• A bug where user created sights did not work for vehicles that were either not researched or purchased has been fixed.
  • A bug where camouflages for AI vehicles were not being displayed in user created mission replays has been fixed.
  • A bug where a flipped M60 or M60A1 could still move when the transmission is set to neutral has been fixed.
  • A bug with sniper view in a vehicle that was below the water surface has been fixed.
  • A bug where vehicles with guns of 40mm and less were not affected by recoil if firing from a stationary position has been fixed.
  • A bug where fighter respawn points were not displayed on the minimap has been fixed.
  • A bug where specific ground vehicles could replenish their ammo whilst moving around in a captured zone has been fixed.
  • A bug in the PvE mission “Assault: Tank arcade” relating to vehicles controlled by AI and first-order ammo racks, whereby those shells would not be counted as part of the AI tank’s  damage model, has been fixed. 

CDK and user-created camos

• When creating camo for ground vehicles, texture samples for hull, turret and gun will be created that are also stored in the .blk file.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Great fixes! As a custom sight designer I welcome the fix with sights not showing if vehicle not researched / not purchased / not in a preset very much!  = )

Guess I have one less excuse to postpone working on those Russian 122 mm sights people keep asking me about, haha!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Hello there! 

I've noticed something about that minor patch. When I zoomed in on optics and when I want to change to 3rd person view, 3rd person view also start zoomed in. Is there any way to change it to old style?

medal medal medal

I'm so glad the sniper view water glitch is getting fixed! I've gotten killed 3 times already from this glitch already, so this is a HUGE fix for players like me who like to get into the thick of it.

medal medal medal medal medal

I just downloaded the new patch this morning and my default view on the tanks has changed from (default) third person view to first person view.  And have scoured the Options window to see where I can change this default setting, but have not found anything aside from Aircraft default view.

Is there a way to change the default tank view setting back to third person view?

Thanks in advance!

A bug where specific ground vehicles could replenish their ammo whilst moving around in a captured zone has been fixed 

that was a feature not a bug! :facepalm:

A bug with sniper view in a vehicle that was below the water surface has been fixed.

Who want to shoot under water? with tank? :lol2:

medal medal medal medal

• A bug with sniper view in a vehicle that was below the water surface has been fixed.

... but I can now no longer go into sniper mode when I am on the water surface in my PT-76, or LVT.

I can hardly believe this what the developers intended with this patch? :(

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hi,

Gun sound in first person view in a p47 is bugged since this update. Its like it is slower. Easy to replicate. Going test flight first person view and fire guns. Go to any other view and fire.

medal

The sniper view is broken after Update 29.05.2018 (1.77.2.182) , there is a glitch and the sniper view doesn't work instead the camera just stutter and does not enter the sniper view !!!

medal medal medal

We have lost a spawn in SB Tank battles? If you spawn a plane and then a medium tank you don't get your 2nd spawn in the medium tank?

Surely a bug and not an undocumented change?

medal

Since this update I don't get a second respawn in my M47 anymore...

If you change this please at least announce!!!

medal medal medal medal