FlyingDutchMan13

The Art of Warfare [TAW] is looking for YOU

TAW.PNG

The Art of Warfare [TAW]

The Art of Warfare [TAW] is a well organized international gaming community that was established in 2001.

What we offer

• Active and organized players in War Thunder and many other games.

• An international community so there is always someone in your timezone to play with.

• A huge Teamspeak server.

• A website at http://taw.net/

• Medals and badges that recognize your skill in War Thunder and your contributions to TAW

• A ranking system for those who like to advance within the community.

• New friendships with your clan mates

• Lots of games to play just a channel away. (A full list of games can be found here)

• And much, much more.

What we offer you in the War Thunder Division

• All game modes: Arcade, Realistic and Simulator.

• All types of vehicles: tanks, planes and ships.

• All nations

• A place for those who are just looking for other people to play with.

• Multiple fun events every week organized by our leadership.

Requirements

• Be able to understand and speak English (doesn’t have to be perfect).

• Be willing to use Teamspeak

• Have a working microphone

• Be mature

• Be active

• Most importantly have fun!

How to join us

If you’re interested in joining, you can apply here or you can join our Discord server here https://discord.gg/UWHCwRaMore details can be found in the comments.

Edited by FlyingDutchMan13
medal medal

TAW.PNG

The Art of Warfare [TAW]

If you’re looking for a well organized global gaming community then TAW is the clan for you. Below you can find more info about us.

TAW was founded in early 2001 and we have been growing ever since. Currently we  have over 1500 active members spread out over many different games. So we are not just one of those communities that dies after a couple of years.

Info about TAW

Leadership and organization

As mentioned before we are a relatively large and old gaming community. Part of the reason why we are successful is the organized nature of our leadership. This does not mean that our regular members don’t matter, the fact is that TAW could not exist without members. This is why we strongly believe in servant leadership, this means that the job of our staff is to serve the regular members and not the other way around. This also means that, if you are willing to invest some time, it is relatively easy to advance within the clan. We also have badges to award you for your contribution to TAW and your skill in War Thunder.

Communication

In order to accommodate all of our members and the games they play we have a large TeamSpeak 3 server. All of our games have their own channels on our TeamSpeak server. All members of TAW can join the channels of all of our games, this makes it really easy to play and communicate with your clan-mates. We also have a messaging system on our website to make it easier to contact your clan-mates when they are not on TeamSpeak.

Our website

In order to keep a clear overview of all the things we offer we have a website. On the website we have, among other things, a list of scheduled events. This list gives a clear overview of when and where an event is set to take place. The website is also used to make TAW wide announcements and publish our newsletters. The badges mentioned in the Leadership and organization section are displayed on our website as well. We also provide a lot of in depth information about TAW in general on our website.

The War Thunder division

Some general information

TAW is divided into divisions, each of these divisions plays a specific game. One of these divisions is the War Thunder division. The division is divided into two battalions as well, the North American or NA battalion and the European or EU battalion. Both of these battalions have got their own in game squadron and organize their own events.These events are open to players from the other battalion but the times might be inconvenient due to a difference in time zones. Of course we don't just play during these events so there is usually someone online to squad up with.

What we play

We play all nations, both in the air and on the ground and in arcade, realistic and sim. Whether you just want to squad up and play or just mess around in custom battles we’ve got a place for you.

EU

The EU battalion has got two weekly events. The events are fun or competitive custom games between members, to promote player activity and help members become acquainted with one another. These events range from historical recreations to silly custom game modes thought up by our members.

NA

The NA battalion meets up as a community twice a week to enjoy fun or competitive custom games between members. these events can range from tank brawls to dogfights.

Requirements

• Be able to understand and speak English (doesn’t have to be perfect).

• Have a working microphone

• Be mature

• Be active

• Most importantly have fun!

More information and how to join

If you’re interested in joining TAW, you can apply here.

If something is still unclear or if this message was too long to read you could join our discord https://discord.gg/UWHCwRa or you could reach out to me with through discord or my email:

Email: FlyingDutchMan@TAW.net

Discord: FlyingDutchMan#1750

You could also post a message in this thread and one of us will get back to you as soon as possible. If you don’t have any questions but you still want more information, you could take a look at our website.

Edited by FlyingDutchMan13
medal medal

Hey, I'm interested in joining. I've been looking for squadrons for about a week now and had some trouble finding any. Will you absolutely not accept any applicants under 16? I'm 15 and I do think that I'm mature enough to count as 16 or even older. Thanks!

On 21/12/2018 at 18:09, Safsoufas said:

Hey, I'm interested in joining. I've been looking for squadrons for about a week now and had some trouble finding any. Will you absolutely not accept any applicants under 16? I'm 15 and I do think that I'm mature enough to count as 16 or even older. Thanks!

Unfortunately you have to be 16 years or older, but you are welcome to join once you are 16.

medal medal

A few days ago myself and a few others took a few pictures in Berlin. Join TAW today and become on of us.

Here we are posing in front of the Victory Column

20200227131323_1.thumb.jpg.594c3361884f5

20200227131409_1.thumb.jpg.2616fcacde597

Here we are ready for take off:

20200227131734_1.thumb.jpg.43a079579219d

After taking our pictures we decided to go for a fly around the city.

20200227142538_1.thumb.jpg.c4466848c1c8520200227142615_1.thumb.jpg.1cccf4a81ed31

Here a few of us are coming in for a landing to visit the Brandenburg Gate.

20200227143622_1.thumb.jpg.933f41879a1d0

We took a few pictures in front of the Brandenburg Gate

20200227145224_1.thumb.jpg.921f28281ed26

After taking our pictures it was time to head out again, so we lined up once again and prepared for take off.

20200227150101_1.thumb.jpg.f5664f0f81807

medal medal

While fighting on the Sweden map with my Swedish SAV this KV-2 had already shot me in the rear point blank and disabled me. My repair was quicker  than his reload so I moved a shot him - no damage. He shot me again point blank and just disabled me....then killed me by drowning!!! 

shot 2020.04.25 15.56.44.jpg

medal medal medal medal

I took a look at your squadron in WT and its screwy that your Commander and Deputy do not bother to play, (perhaps relieve them for an Officer that is truly active?)

Also - TAW is too organized for me (that may be a plus for some) - but thanks for the posts.