Sign in to follow this  
Sovengardian

Victory Decals - only one drop?

So, this post (https://warthunder.com/en/news/5494-victory-day-with-war-thunder-en ) describes getting a decal for Victory day for 3 wins in random battles with 60% activity in vehicles rank III and up, and sure enough i received one (the first one ) for 3 victories, but then didnt receive the others, despite playing along all those requirements, and having many times 3 victories with all other conditions fulfilled. 

So hers my question: Is it possible that you can only get 1 of the 4 decals? Honestly i got just the first one and thats the one i dont like, i feel like 3 and 4 are far better, so it would be disappointing to see that you can just get 1 at random...

medal

On 5/11/2018 at 8:09 PM, SneakySausage said:

I suspect you could only get 1.

Im pretty sure they are avalible every year as is the flag. So you can get another chance then, and you wont hav e a chance of winning the decal you dont like then either :p

I'm pretty sure you can get the same one again, since I got that rocket decal again this year instead of the Sputnik one I still don't have.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, *sardinha08 said:

I'm pretty sure you can get the same one again, since I got that rocket decal again this year instead of the Sputnik one I still don't have.

Different event, but yeh maybe. either way you get another chance. You could probably ask support for the sputnik 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this