Stona

Update 10.05.2018 (1.77.2.165)

Maintenance%20(10).jpg

• A bug which caused the sight in ground vehicles equipped with stabilizers to twitch has been fixed.
  • A bug where it was not possible to switch to the squad’s allied vehicles in the mission “Battle of Santa Cruz” has been fixed.
  • A bug where on some ground vehicles the fire rate values were incorrectly displayed has been fixed.
  • A bug where it wasn’t possible to install a  decoration on the turret of the M46 has been fixed.
  • A bug where sounds heard from spectator mode occasionally created the false sound of flying aircraft has been fixed (source).
  • Client Stability has been improved.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Hey Stona,

There appears to be an issue where I'm unable to 'Tab' between [Team] chat and [All] chat since this update. A few others I've spoken to have also got this issue, have you received any other reports on this?

Stona (Posted )

Please submit a bug report in Tech Section :)
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

a working stabi again ? nice ^.^
my stabi from the a1a1 is running perfect 

Hey Stona,

There appears to be an issue where I'm unable to 'Tab' between [Team] chat and [All] chat since this update. A few others I've spoken to have also got this issue, have you received any other reports on this?

oh so it's not that my keyboard is broken than ? good to know 

Edited by Nijiko
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

10 minutes ago, ChkSix said:

Almost 300mb download over a slow connect and that's it ?? :facepalm:

What do you mean "that's it?" You do not like bug fixes?

Has any work been done on the U.S. server. It would appear that it needs serious servicing.

Since a couple of updates ago (I believe since the introduction of the Victory update or the one before it)

We have been having a serious issue with fps, and high ping. The packet loss too has jumped higher.

One minute you will be playing at normal fps and then for no reason, it will suddenly drop to 5 fps, and ping rate will go as high as 2k.

Of course, people not knowing about "netcode" have suggested the problem was on my end. But, I have checked my connection and the problem is not on my end.

I believe this is a netcode issue on the U.S. server side.

Its been a couple of years since this ugly issue plagued this server so, maybe the U.S. server just needs a good servicing.

Thank you.

Stona (Posted )

Hi If you have problems with connections, please submit bug report in Technical Section.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

59 minutes ago, RCAF_Lynx said:

Has any work been done on the U.S. server. It would appear that it needs serious servicing.

Since a couple of updates ago (I believe since the introduction of the Victory update or the one before it)

We have been having a serious issue with fps, and high ping. The packet loss too has jumped higher.

One minute you will be playing at normal fps and then for no reason, it will suddenly drop to 5 fps, and ping rate will go as high as 2k.

Of course, people not knowing about "netcode" have suggested the problem was on my end. But, I have checked my connection and the problem is not on my end.

I believe this is a netcode issue on the U.S. server side.

Its been a couple of years since this ugly issue plagued this server so, maybe the U.S. server just needs a good servicing.

Thank you.

+@Stona: bug report was made.

Best regards,

Phil

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

After this last update I have trees appear/disappear constantly on the horizon, while in binocular or gunsight mode. Is there any fix for this? I didn't have any problems before this last update.

*Shibiwan (Posted )

Please submit a bug report. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Komsomolac said:

After this last update I have trees appear/disappear constantly on the horizon, while in binocular or gunsight mode. Is there any fix for this? I didn't have any problems before this last update.

Same problem :018:

*Shibiwan (Posted )

Please submit a bug report. Thank you.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This update increased the FPS of a high grass range. Me and many others got lag from a high tree and grass range in 1.77, now i can max out the grass range again :good:. But i still get low fps from a high tree range when there are forests. Also, the sound you sometimes get of an non-existent prop aircraft over your head remains unfortunately.

Edited by Lucas_Kroon