Korean War Chronicles

SO, I like WW2 Chronicles, its a fun game-mode. Anyways I was wondering if we would ever get a Korean war chronicles because, that would just be plain fun.

Here is the vehicles I think each side would have.

(possible 2 weeks at least)

In the beginning of the war, the south Koreans did not have any armor  so we skip to when they got M24s and a few M4A3s.

The North Koreans would have SU-76s and T-34-85 tanks and La-7s Yak-3s, PO-2s and IL-10s

Americans and Koreans would have M24s a few Shermans and F-82s, P-51s and 1 or 2 F-80s

NK- again T-34-85 and SU-76s Tanks as they always had. They will get more MiG-15s as the war continues (same as the T-34 in the WW2 Chronicles) 

US and SK- As the War Continues The Americans being to ship in the M26 and more M4A3s (M24s are also accepted). They also get a few Sabres and F9Fs as the war continues. ( Also the A-26 , F-80 F-82 and F-84 also come into the fight.)

3. NK- As China enters the war, they get a lot more players on their side with again the T-34-85 and SU-76 but, also the new PT-76 that they ordered. They also have 

US, UK and SK- The US gets the  M46 and the rest above with an unlimited amount of Sabres and others stated above. The UK and UN forces come in and they get some Churchill, Cromwell, and Centurion Mk 1 and Mk 3 Tanks. The UK also gets some Vampires and Meteors. They also have some Props as well.

I put this into 3 sections because the War was also in 3 sections. Defense of South Korea, Counterattack and, Stalemate at the 38th Parallel.

Image result for korean war map

I think this would be fun. I don't know, how the community would react. So that is why I am posting it here.

Edited by pokenaut7
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 11
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Wow, great idea. I wonder why no one thought of this until now. I want to intercept B-29s in my MiG for once.

38 minutes ago, Smutol said:

The idea is good only thing that worries me is implementation. Gaijin has very long history of bugged and/or horribly balanced events. Maybe easy out of this is just not to create more?

It's not Gaijin's fault that historical battles were that unbalanced in real life. They only recreate them that way because that's how they were. They are no one to blame.

Edited by EpicBlitzkrieg87
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 5.05.2018 at 9:21 PM, EpicBlitzkrieg87 said:

Wow, great idea. I wonder why no one thought of this until now. I want to intercept B-29s in my MiG for once.

It's not Gaijin's fault that historical battles were that unbalanced in real life. They only recreate them that way because that's how they were. They are no one to blame.

So overcomplicated rules of the event that are hard to find are also bcuz historicall accuracy? It took me like 3 days to find how can i even track my progress in this. After that i had to check yt on how to complete it. Even after that i had couple questions that mostly remained unawnsered. Good thing i did only Matilda part .. and even that will make me need to take couple days brake from WT

• Upvote 1
medal

8 minutes ago, Smutol said:

So overcomplicated rules of the event that are hard to find are also bcuz historicall accuracy? It took me like 3 days to find how can i even track my progress in this. After that i had to check yt on how to complete it. Even after that i had couple questions that mostly remained unawnsered. Good thing i did only Matilda part .. and even that will make me need to take couple days brake from WT

It's all in the blog on the website..

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This is a good idea, WWII Chronicles only stagnate in low rank vehicle.

With the Korean War Chronicles, we can have high BR vehicle battle, and the tier of the reward vehicle should be higher too, for example: some special Korean or Chinese modified tank. :D

Edited by Truecrypt

12 hours ago, Truecrypt said:

This is a good idea, WWII Chronicles only stagnate in low rank vehicle.

With the Korean War Chronicles, we can have high BR vehicle battle, and the tier of the reward vehicle should be higher too, for example: some special Korean or Chinese modified tank. :D

Plus you can make 2 high rank vehicles prizes.

• Upvote 1

Correction to the OP: the North Koreans had La-9s, not La-7s.  The only country besides the USSR that used the La-7 was Czechoslovakia.  Also, the Brits never deployed the Vampire to Korea, but they did send Sea Furies, among other aircraft.

You also left out a couple of US Navy/Marine Corps aircraft that were present, namely the F3D-1 Skynight, F4U-4 Corsair variants, and AD Skyraider variants.

Edited by Z3r0_
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 5/11/2018 at 4:34 PM, Z3r0_ said:

Correction to the OP: the North Koreans had La-9s, not La-7s.  The only country besides the USSR that used the La-7 was Czechoslovakia.  Also, the Brits never deployed the Vampire to Korea, but they did send Sea Furies, among other aircraft.

You also left out a couple of US Navy/Marine Corps aircraft that were present, namely the F3D-1 Skynight, F4U-4 Corsair variants, and AD Skyraider variants.

Ok, thank you.

• 8 months later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

Suggestion passed to the developers for consideration.