Stona

Economy changes (April 2018)

cover_facebook_answers_developers_07a5fc

Economy changes - April 2018

You can change tab at the bottom of the table.

Other changes:

• The cost of shells for rank VI ground vehicles has been revised;
  • Vehicle repair costs and award multipliers have been revised.
  • F3D-1 - The research and purchase costs have been reduced (old price: 990,000 SL and 380,000 RP, new price: 690,000 SL and 130,000 RP).
  • Ho-Ri Production - The research and purchase costs have been reduced (old price: 610,000 SL and 220,000 RP, new price: 260,000 SL and 95,000 RP).
  • The reward for destruction and damage to enemy bases has been reduced for aircraft SB for 5%.

Thank you for all your feedback from previous thread! We marked the changes BLUE in the table!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 15

In the last thread you mentioned 

Vehicle repair costs and award multipliers have been revised.

I did not notice anything listing any revisions to award multipliers, am i missing something obvious, or is there not a yet a comprehensive list of revisions for that?

Stona (Posted )

Sadly we do not have the list of award multipliers.
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal

I am fine with most changes except for the Challenger 1.

It is already one of the less performing tank at 9.3, yet it got BOTH repair bill and basic APFSDS cost raised. What is the reason behind this? M1 Abrams and T-64B have good stock shell and save a lot of SL.

Stona (Posted )

We lowered the repair cost for AB. According to stats, tank is not as bad as some Players describe.
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5
medal medal medal

I suggest that about rank 5 medium tanks repair cost not higher than ~8000 cause: "how T-54/T-44 can higher than some modern tank like british" and they got same %SL reward like others.

Why WW2 medium tank repair cost higher than heavy tank ...?

• Upvote 2

Is it possible to open this sheet in google docs directly? I'd like to apply some sorting for the view.

Stona (Posted )

Nope. We do not want to allow users to edit the table ) And we do not want to get spam of request for edit rights ;)
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

Rep cost increasing for Leo 2k, Maus, Tiger 2 isn't justice considering they always face enemies which are much more powerful than them. IDK how it's balanced. When the Maus had 8k rep cost in SB it was balanced. I would suffer loss if I played badly and will get good SL when getting 4-5 kills. with the current rep cots for these vehilces even after you kill 4-5 enemy and die you will still suffer loss

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 27
medal

gaijin please revert the shell cost increase for top tier tanks. it makes a lot of them uneconomic to play, and it disrupts balance between tanks that have good stock shells and tanks that rely on unlockable shells.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11
medal

look at KPZ now. APDSFS was the only usable shell by it and it's now even more at 830 RIPx2 for germany

And I don't oppose raising the cost for APDSFS of Leo A1A1 but why raise the HEATFS? the 250 was better for it cause that's the shell it have to use every time at that BR

• Upvote 7
medal

20 minutes ago, khoreele said:

Is it possible to open this sheet in google docs directly? I'd like to apply some sorting for the view.

I can't give you that exact spreadsheet, but I've copied it over to a new spreadsheet that you can sort:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EW_KMSdB-i4J_sgyiAv_kCzmos8XIRYDnpK8a7UoXlc/edit?usp=sharing

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I appreciate the detailled list of changes. Thank you for that!

It seems like you streamlined ammunition costs. For most Tier VI tanks (those that I checked, at least), the best round (usually APDSFS) now costs 900 SL. Quite a hefty price, but at least it seems to be consistent across the board. 

I have a hard time to understand the repair costs though. What exactly is the reasoning behind the different repair costs for MBTs with same rank and same BR? 

For example (numbers for RB):

T64A (BR 9.0): 4300 SL

Leopard 2K (BR 9.0): 9800 SL

MBT70/Kpz70 (BR 9.0): 5350 SL

I can't help but think this is a hidden mechanic to penalize tanks that are popular/ performing quite well. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'd be interested to hear the developers line of argument.

• Upvote 40
medal

So now the Type 74 is in an even higher need of a BR drop... Higher repair costs and its sole shell that is effective against T64/KPZ/MBT-70/Abrams/Challenger is now 820 SL.

Can we please in coming patch drop the BR to 8.3 so it matches the Leo A1A1 ?

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal

IS-6 got an even lower cost and other soviet 7.3s got insignificant raises that are in my opinion unjustified seen how they are already undertiered (OBJ906 and BMP). Soviet 7.3s spam is messing up the MM balance even more and with such changes you incentivate it even more, not to mention how they get 7.7s that are dominating already seen that almost every enemy they fight has nerfed ammo, broken tank models and the MM which is incredibly favorable to them. You are simply killing 6.7-8.7 bracket for non-soviet players, I hope you realize that. 

Edited by LandKreuzer_89
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 13
medal medal

well i understands some of the canges to the cost for example when u serch for a tier VI match as usa than its alot more players playing usa for the abram and therefore take a longer time to get in a game (as usa). but now it feels like it gona be more campers becus of cost of ammo (900sl for M774 shell) and repair cost but i suppose u need to start somvare i hope this is not perment changes. becus in the end we all who love this game really wants to enjoy playing it without concerning about the cost of repair and shells waile playing . 

Edited by RedDevil86
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal

Gaijin please revert the shell cost increase for top tier tanks, they are not money machines with this repair cost alone it will be impossible to get profit from tier VI tanks and now you almost doubled the cost of shells !!

• Upvote 16
medal medal medal

The prices I see in game do not reflect this spreadsheet.

Stona (Posted )

Please restart the game client and be sure to have proper game mode selected.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, SwordoftheStars said:

I appreciate the detailled list of changes. Thank you for that!

It seems like you streamlined ammunition costs. For most Tier VI tanks (those that I checked, at least), the best round (usually APDSFS) now costs 900 SL. Quite a hefty price, but at least it seems to be consistent across the board. 

I have a hard time to understand the repair costs though. What exactly is the reasoning behind the different repair costs for MBTs with same rank and same BR? 

For example (numbers for RB):

T64A (BR 9.0): 4300 SL

Leopard 2K (BR 9.0): 9800 SL

MBT70/Kpz70 (BR 9.0): 5350 SL

I can't help but think this is a hidden mechanic to penalize tanks that are popular/ performing quite well. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'd be interested to hear the developers line of argument.

Pretty much, a T64A/B with expensive armour is cheaper in repair cost than a Leo 2k with no armour at all. its strange. But yes this is a Nerf or rather a punishment for performing well. Pretty much to keep people from playing it aggressive and and rewarding soviet players even when they fail.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 9
medal medal medal medal

820 SL for L23 APDS-FS round for the Chieftain Mk10! Whilst everything around it gets APDS-FS either as stock or half the cost of this round?! Hmmm doesn't seem fair, make matters worse I dont have premium so I don't earn much SL per match, and now this round costs this much to use (8200SL for 10 rounds) where is the profit? I only get 1500SL avg per tank kill, that means I'd need a 100% one shot kill ratio to maintain a profit. I hate to say it but I don't think I can afford to play at this level, I can't afford to keep paying out for GE to maintain my SL deficit, I love this game and the British tier but I think it's time to switch country! 

I hope it's just a temporary thing and future revisions may fix this..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

Some of the numbers don't match what I see in game.US T34 is over 11k in game.

Are the prices in game for un-spaded vehicles?

Cheers

medal

all nation other than ussr now has high repair cost. gj stona :facepalm: the game is getting worse i swear 

Stona (Posted )

Oh, look, now I am the one who make the economy in the game :D
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 22
medal medal

Stona
Stona gave XSOL a warning for this post
Reason: Verbal Warning Only · Points: 0 ·

this is the section where posts that is not laudative is erased....

Stona (Posted )

No, this section have rules that says, we do not approve SPAM posts or post that are breaking the rules.

Stona (Posted )

1.1.5. Deliberately challenge moderation or administration, if you have issues or concerns with any actions taken please send a Private Message to Moderators, Senior Moderators or Community Managers/Administrators.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal

I should say... disaster or something to Ground force .. when modern APFSDS cost ~1k per shot and only earn 1~1.5k per kill..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 25