OrsonES

[Competition] Loving the Unloved

Template-Unloved.jpg

For our first Unloved Competition this year we have picked a plane, which is loved by those who master it and feared by those who have to fight against it: The famous Lagg-3

We decided, to give some well deserved love in form of freshly new skins to the: 

Lagg-3 All Versions ( LaGG-3-4 / LaGG-3-8 / LaGG-3-11 / LaGG-3-23 / LaGG-3-34 / LaGG-3-35 /  LaGG-3-66 )

The powerful cannon and its heavy armament made it quite an advancement, compared to its biplane predecessor. The only problem is the lack of skins currently available. This aircraft obviously deserves some more attention, and this is where you come in and take part in the unloved competition.

You have two weeks starting today, to create a historic skin for one of the Lagg-3 versions. The best three will be selected by the Live.WT moderation team.

Also don't forget to post your skin on http://live.warthunder.com with the Hashtag #unloved6

Rules:

The top 3 skins will be selected by the Live.WT moderation team.

• Skin must be of your own creation

• You must tag your skin using the “ #unloved6 ” hashtag.

• Only one skin entry per user

• All skins must be created within the competition timeframe (no older skin submissions)

• Entries must be kept clean and follow the general rules of the community.

• Skins must be historical

• All entries must be submitted before 9th of May, 2018, 20:00 GMT

• The judges decision is final

Prize:

1. Place 2000GE + Premium USSR Spitfire Mk.IXc and a choice of two hidden vehicle*

2. Place 1000GE + Premium I-29 and a choice of a hidden vehicle*

3. Place   500GE + Premium I-29 and a choice of a hidden vehicle*

*choice from the following aircraft: Po-2, TB-3, SM-79 1937, SB-2M-103 MV-3, Yer-2 M-105R TAT, DB-7, Gladiator Mk.IIF

Usefull Informations and Tutorials:

If you are searching for help and informations about how to create custom skins you may find these two Forum Sections usefull:

Paint Schemes and Camouflage and The Community Skinning Centre

Also there are Video Tutorials here (for Gimp) and here (for Photoshop)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Happalula said:

"loving the unloved".... why didnt you choose the british tanks then? especially the challenger seems to be a loathed "child" of gaijin...... THAT wouldve shown you dont care for only one nation!

Last time we did the floatplanes of all nations.

Our first Unloved competition for tanks was for a british Matilda.

So far if i remember correctly we didn't have as single unloved competition for russian planes only.

• Haha 1

On 18/04/2018 at 9:49 AM, warrior412 said:

The LaGG-3-4 isn't up as a potential prize choice? :dntknw:

It'd seem natural for this.

I'd even ask for the LaGG-3-34, it's been a very long time since we've seen that thing

medal medal medal

1 minute ago, i_ivanof said:

I'd even ask for the LaGG-3-34, it's been a very long time since we've seen that thing

Having the I-301 and -23, the -4 is about the only LaGG-3 variant I've never had a chance to obtain.

medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, PsykoFerret said:

@CmdNomad when are we going to hear about the winners? :o

When the panel of judges is done with evaluating the skins ^^

And of course we first have to check all skins for any rule violations.

It will take some time.