TheShaolinMonk

Update 12.04.2018 (1.77.2.97)

Maintenance%20(3).jpg

• BR changes for ground vehicles and aircraft.
  • Changes to Flight Models:
    • MB-5 - Parameters of the automatic cooling system have been changed. Operating time on 100% WEP has been increased due to lower temperatures and wider opening of the radiator flaps.
    • Plagis' Spitfire LF. Mk IXc - Insufficient power with the "150 octane fuel" modification has been fixed. P-61 (all modifications) - The “Engine injection” modification has been fixed.
    • P-61 (all modifications) - The “Engine injection” modification has been fixed.
    • La-5/7 - A bug which causes excessive unstability and as a result a total loss of control has been fixed.
    • SB 2M-103 MB3 and SB 2M-103U (available for purchase early)- Flight model has been updated.
    • P-400 - A bug with insufficient engine power has been fixed.

• Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
    • Lorraine40t/AMX-50 - The fire rate for first-order ammo racks has been changed from 9 to 15 shots per minute. Source: The Direction des Etudes et Fabrications d'Armement, Char de 40T. The reload time for first-order ammo racks has been changed from 12 to 18 seconds.
    • AMX-50 Surbaisse - The fire rate for first-order ammo racks has been changed from 8 to 10 shots per minute. Source: Tourelle Oscillante Basse de 120 - TOB-120, Description - spécification technique, Compagnie des Ateliers et Forges de la Loire. The reload time for first-order ammo racks has been changed from 15 to 20 seconds.
    • Object 906 - The fire rate for first-order ammo racks has been changed from 10 to 14 shots per minute. Source: M. V. Pavlov, I. V. Pavlov - “Vehicles and weapons. Yesterday, today, tomorrow” The reload time for first-order ammo racks has been changed from 10 to 17 seconds.
    • Currently, access to Tank Assault (AB) is temporarily not available when using an M1 Abrams

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

If you want to discuss BR changes, please use THIS thread, thank you!

• Like 4

I like the changes to the fire rates of the light tanks but I do think that 7.7 would be a better place for the Object 906 now that is has a 4,3 second reload.

The AMX-50 Surbaisse seems to be in a good spot at 8.0 now with the 6.0 second reload.

Only thing I noticed is that first rack loading seems to be bugged right now.

For some reason it starts loading shells into the first order rack even while firing so it basically never runs out.

I tested this with all the changed vehicles and it seems that the first order loading doersn't get interupted by shooting anymore.

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

11 minutes ago, HunterLee2600 said:

Just a quick question, as I am thoroughly confuzzled... How does an increase in Shots per Minute mean an increase in reload time? I mean, 15 shots per minute would mean a 4 second reload, right?

14 shots per minute (not 15). It will be faster to shoot shells from the ready rack, but it will be slower to refill that ready rack.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ouiche said:

14 shots per minute (not 15). It will be faster to shoot shells from the ready rack, but it will be slower to refill that ready rack.

Ah, I understand now, I thought the reload was meaning pulling shells from the ready rack XD.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Object 906 will now carry a machine cannon.

• Thanks 1
medal

2 hours ago, TheShaolinMonk said:

P-61 (all modifications) - The “Engine injection” modification has been fixed.

Pretty sure this should be P-63 (all modifications). Nothing changed with the P-61's (the P-61A-1 does not even have engine injection). On the other hand all the P-63's now finally have the stat changes associated with the engine injection module shown, and the engine HP in x-ray view updated.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I own the P-61 A but i´m totally confused now.

3 hours ago, TheShaolinMonk said:

P-61 (all modifications) - The “Engine injection” modification has been fixed

what does this mean in detail? the A-Version has no injection module and is now 130 kph slower then the C version! is this intended?

or is the Stat-Card showing wrong stats?

pls consider BR change for the A-1 version cause its very disappointing compared to C-Version. I dont wanna say that prem planes should be stronger then norml planes, but this plane is very disappointing considering its price, performance and BR.

pls Consider to change it to A-10 or A-11 Version at least

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, TheShaolinMonk said:

Plagis' Spitfire LF. Mk IXc - Insufficient power with the "150 octane fuel" modification has been fixed.

According to stat card its engine still has ~1700hp with WEP. Every other LF. Mk IX makes ~1980hp. Is it correct?

10 hours ago, TheShaolinMonk said:

Plagis' Spitfire LF. Mk IXc - Insufficient power with the "150 octane fuel" modification has been fixed.

I just tested, and the Plagis' still lacks 300HP at takeoff compared to the normal LF MK IX.

Edited by LordMustang

Got the Lorraine last night and now it gets a shorter reload. This is where the fun begins :DD

medal medal

Not sure is this a appropriate place to talk about this so if it is not forgive me

12.7mm machineguns need a nerf. What kind of a nerf?

First things first is the damage.While (in my opinion) 20mm cannons perform good at close ranges and ok-ish and medium ranges(around 500-600-700 meters),12.7mm machineguns perform better.A lot better.No armament in-game should be able to effective kill enemy aircraft at 800+meters without it being a head-on.

As you saw there 1.2km snipe.

My proposal is to nerf the damage over range effect.At closer ranges (from 0m to around 400-500m)12.7mm should be deadly.However they should not be at that apsurd ranges.Over 600 meters these weapons should not be viable and over 800-900 meters they should have a very tiny chance of ripping the enemy aircaft.

I hope that gaijin at least considers a change in damage.

medal

obj 906 was already overpowered to start, now it has a faster fire rate? what kind of madness is that? i have never seen one of those do bad on the battlefield...i mean in the video above he manages to take out all the tanks in less than 30 seconds...at this point that thing is pure bias...its fast, has the ability to flank faster than most, they are a huge annoyance when i use my ru 251...fair that high mobility with an even faster reload...i say it needs its br increased a bit more or something...and why did they drop the m4 748 br? i didnt mind it at 4.3, i never ran into much i couldent handle, same with the b1 bis but i can sort of see why the b1 was lowered..as for aircraft, glad the p-47's are all on the same page now, some of these changes make no sense at all as ive seen some of these planes and tanks do exceptionally well in battle and they had their br lowered...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

AMX only can shoot 7 , soo if u shot 7 u need wait few sec and start reloading 1 by 1 the bullets into the gun allways 18sec/each (like an IS2  pfffff) and if it in the gun u need wait again 4 sec reloading time - than shoot and everything start again 15sec +4 sec etc soo amx got a huge nerf now after the  7th bullet is useless