OrsonES

Update 09.04.2018 (1.77.2.82)

Maintenance%20(10).jpg

• A bug which could cause reload times to be different from the values indicated in the vehicle card has been fixed.

Sound:

• A sound engine bug which affected the client’s stability has been fixed.
  • Global reverberation, which was previously deactivated, has now been reactivated.
  • The audio for ground vehicle automatic cannons has been refined.
  • The reverberating tail sounds of all ground vehicle shots have been refined.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 6

No client stability has been improved o_o

_Catweazle_63 (Posted )

We never ever forget the Stability :D

A question, anyone else been suffering from micro-stutters since this update? It's been quite severe since I patched whereas prior to updating I had absoutely no sutter.

It's not linked to FPS, I get around 190-200 FPS in air RB but it was skipping frames which cost me a couple jet kills. Latency was ok, and no packet loss. Just unexplainable stutter. If others have been experiencing this, I'll file a bug report.

Stona (Posted )

Try to switch V-sync
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Anyone else noticed dramatic lag and warping guided missiles from the RakJpz? Also the amount of correction using a single button press is less than 50% of what it was back then which makes it nearly impossible to hit things due to overcorrection. My ping is 30 and no packet loss..

medal medal medal medal

Maybe this should be self explanatory, but I'm not exactly clear on what "global reverberation" is, could someone explain the effect to me?

medal

Does the refinement of some of the sound effects (especially the autocannons) mean that they will be less choppy-sounding?

medal medal