Sign in to follow this  
Stona

Update 03.04.2018 (1.77.2.58)

Maintenance_60871903fa9c11f1f5b4bfbdb924

• A bug where some icons were not loading on the MacOS version of the game has been fixed;
  • Client stability has been improved.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 1

Just now, MarkMadMan said:

Its ok, and nice to see improvements!

BUT

" A bug where some icons were not loading on the MacOS version of the game has been fixed;"

WHY the hell do we need to download and apply this patch on PC?

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

shots not getting recognised after update, good job gaijin

Auscam (Posted )

If you have an issue, please raise a bug report or at the very least, visit the Technical Section for answers...
medal medal medal

"A bug where in some rare cases, first generation ATGMs would not correctly follow the control commands has been fixed "

i still can't work with my rakjpz 2

Auscam (Posted )

If you've raised a bug report and are awaiting a response, you could always contact a Tech Mod for advice, just click on the tab "The Team", scroll down to Tech Mods and have at it.

Stona are you guys at Gajin aware of the performance issues since 1.77 and planning on adressing them? 

Auscam (Posted )

Please raise a bug report or contact a Tech Mod for advice.
medal medal

7 hours ago, Stona said:

A bug where some icons were not loading on the MacOS version of the game has been fixed

You sure about that? I'm pretty sure I have Windows and...

Spoiler

5ntkXtE.jpg

rEpnwEX.jpg

This bug would start every time I opened the workshop and/or got new pieces from the fix yourshelf tiger box, is it fixed even though I have windows?

Auscam (Posted )

If you've raised a bug report and are awaiting a response, you could always contact a Tech Mod for advice, just click on the tab "The Team", scroll down to Tech Mods and have at it.
medal medal medal