from the video it appears that for me i don't have a certain option in the market to replenish the wallet under that drop down list, perhaps this is the issue that we are facing as i am getting the red banner too despite adding a phone and email to the 2 step authorisation

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

10 hours ago, oed1234 said:

from the video it appears that for me i don't have a certain option in the market to replenish the wallet under that drop down list, perhaps this is the issue that we are facing as i am getting the red banner too despite adding a phone and email to the 2 step authorisation

What red banner exactly? After you enabled 2step, clear your browser cashe and relogin to store. Also, if your account is DMM-bound, you can't use balance or market (for now). 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hillbilly_Al_Key said:

i'm missing the option to use visa / mastercard for the replenish balance in the Market . I don't use the other options is there a fix for this?

No, cards are not allowed for buying GJN for now. 

You can link your card to PayPal, though. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2018 at 2:54 AM, gromvoiny said:

No, cards are not allowed for buying GJN for now. 

You can link your card to PayPal, though. 

When will we be allowed to use our cards again however, or for what have they been forbidden to be used for anyhow? They were allowed when the market had first opened.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 minutes ago, Charaqat said:

When will we be allowed to use our cards again however, or for what have they been forbidden to be used for anyhow? They were allowed when the market had first opened.

No they weren't, if you were able to use card somehow than it was a bug. There is no ETA when cards will be allowed.

5 hours ago, gromvoiny said:

No they weren't, if you were able to use card somehow than it was a bug. There is no ETA when cards will be allowed.

Hello,

the use of card, in my case debit card, is really only viable solution here. I'm not from US or Germany and I have serious complications with services like Razer zVault or PayPal. Once they let me buy the coins/pay, another day not. Now they want me to register my phone to make payments, but accept only US numbers ...

I use several IPs, because of the VPN I use to by able play from certain locations I'm probably considered risky, so these services always block my card for day or two or a week with zillions of appologies by their customer service afterwards. Adding the option to buy the coins directly would really help. Today ... Razer says again I need register phone in US for good, PayPal says, there was too many attempts from several locations to use my debit card. Amazon sucks in the same way, the rest of services have to use some banking warning system, because they block me for several days all and I can use it only directly in Czech republic.

Not mentioning that registering on these services is terribly complicated. Please enable normal payments.

Edited by Tupoun
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

What does this mean??? its in BLUE text

Please note that total amount of balance replenishment with bank card payment cannot exceed the cost of all purchases on your account in the last 12 months. Please enter a lower GJN amount or use another payment method.

Maximum purchase amount for bank card purchases: GJN 506.63

1 hour ago, FLYNG_DEATH said:

What does this mean??? its in BLUE text

Please note that total amount of balance replenishment with bank card payment cannot exceed the cost of all purchases on your account in the last 12 months. Please enter a lower GJN amount or use another payment method.

Maximum purchase amount for bank card purchases: GJN 506.63

What exactly you don’t understand? You can’t purchase more then 506 GJN (in your case) using card, that’s all. Also, necroposting, so I’m closing it.