Enduring Confrontation updates archive

• Developer
57 minutes ago, DerGrafVonZahl said:

that explains a lot. Thanks for the info.

we have an plans to improve  aaa aiming. i don't promise it will be fast - but we want to make ai aaa more  gameplayable

• Like 2

• Developer

patch will be delayed till weekends end (we have a big weekands at may) with 90% chance. it cause some programmers features is bugged and they can't catch a bug :-(

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, lastGrayAngel said:

patch will be delayed till weekends end (we have a big weekands at may) with 90% chance. it cause some programmers features is bugged and they can't catch a bug :-(

Take your time mate. I don't mind waiting as long as it takes so we can have a better game :salute:

medal medal medal

Can we please fix the directional Aiming of the AAA around the base, they seem to be shooting in the opposite direction to the target. How still manage to shoot the enemy down.

This is very untidy and looks very bad, but there is also a big impact on game play, because as a defender there is no way of knowing from which direction the threat is coming.

I think it would be a good idea, if around airbases, in the range that the flashing for enemy threats begins, enemy plane icons should be displayed on the mini-map. Obviously air bases are well protected with lots of eyes in the sky and forward observation bases and flak batteries that will immediately relay the information to base of an incoming raid and track. So Instead of just flashing, and flak, we can have some real intercept information of incoming enemy fighters and bombers. This would also go a long way in limiting spawn camping and add balance and realism to base defense.

5acf0425a7a98_shot2018_04_1211_56_27.thu5acf0421471a5_shot2018_04_1211_56_25.thu

medal medal medal medal

@lastGrayAngel Would you consider turn on winds option on every live EC maps? Flying in Sector montmedy feeling wind is the very beautiful experience... Hope i can feel wind at other EC maps as well soon. 

or.. simply add Britain or American faction at Sector montmedy. That map is so beautiful that too sad I can't flying there everyday..

Edited by DeltaSBW
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, DeltaSBW said:

@lastGrayAngel Would you consider turn on winds option on every live EC maps? Flying in Sector montmedy feeling wind is the very beautiful experience... Hope i can feel wind at other EC maps as well soon. 

or.. simply add Britain or American faction at Sector montmedy. That map is so beautiful that too sad I can't flying there everyday..

@lastGrayAngel agreed. Also can you add tier 4 French battles to it. All I've come across is tier 1 & 2.

I'd like to use my AD4, bearcat and narval as well

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

• Developer
2 hours ago, DeltaSBW said:

i asked for Britain and USa to this map... 

and will turn on wind for other EC missions (but for better feeling i need an info about "wind rose" for each location. have no this info so it will be same as montmedy

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lastGrayAngel said:

i asked for Britain and USa to this map... 

and will turn on wind for other EC missions (but for better feeling i need an info about "wind rose" for each location. have no this info so it will be same as montmedy

Thanks! Just let us know when the wind option is turned on. Can't wait for it haha.

There seems to be a reversion to the old style "spread out"   ground units. If

so this is a good change that I hope lasts. Having them clumped in one big knot

made it too easily to kill a lot with a couple of big bombs

medal

• Developer
5 hours ago, LookBlueGoPurple said:

There seems to be a reversion to the old style "spread out"   ground units. If

so this is a good change that I hope lasts. Having them clumped in one big knot

made it too easily to kill a lot with a couple of big bombs

it's not a reversion. it's bugfix in code. If someone reported it -  it could be fixed a long time ago

• Like 1

Does anyone else think that the mission spawning is a bit slow sometimes? Sometimes it feels like there is nothing to do except bomb airfields and dogfight. It would be nice to have a few more convoys rolling around. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jonesy91 said:

Does anyone else think that the mission spawning is a bit slow sometimes? Sometimes it feels like there is nothing to do except bomb airfields and dogfight. It would be nice to have a few more convoys rolling around. 

Target of opportunity convoys that provide points towards victory, spawn continuously (there should always be 2-3 on the map), but there is no special bonus for destroying them all (ie. not a battle event. This way the UI does not get filled up)?

Obvious routes would be between airfields and from a 'reinforcement point' at edge of map to the airfields.

These convoys could in turn be turned into a mechanic of repairing airfields or bases.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

It seems to me trash, that I manage to get to the airfield with the plane DESTROYED , after a hard confrontation, I managed to land by breaking a wing etc ... and saving the pilot. 

Repairing

And the game kills me.. 

counts as death

But I'm repairing.

Wtf?

Because I'm dead if I'm repairing.

It was useless to go back to the airfield and all the work to save my life if when I get to land hard it repairs me. 

But the game tells my death.

Fixed plis, I hate to be repaired 2m and to tell me as dead, after hard motor work etc ... To return and land saving the pilot and half a plane.

2 hours ago, *xxREY_HUNTERxx said:

Repairing

And the game kills me

I've experienced this. It's frustrating and impossible to recreate for an official bug report. 

In my opinion, saving one's aircraft and / or pilot should follow a more complex set of parameters such as successfully land out or J out should rescue the pilot not a full death. And much more.

• Upvote 1

• Developer

current patch notes for upcoming hotfix (will be release after long weekends in Russia will end). There is no completed patch noes - many small bugfixes are not included in list. also it can be modified, cause my work is going.

• There is now a 4 minute delay between capturing an air zone and the start of ground battles.
  • The exact title of the objective is now displayed once it completed (or failed). 
  • Sea sectors do not count as neutral and have their own (“sea”) type which is needed for future naval objectives/ Boundaries of the naval and ground sectors are no longer marked with white lines.
  • The chance of ground convoys (that include tanks) has been significantly increased. The convoys are available in the “Stalingrad” mission. 
  • Convoys consist of:
  • Combat convoy  - 4-6 tanks, 2-6 APCs and 2-4 SPAAs
  • Cargo convoy - 4-6 trucks, 2-44 APCs  and 1-2 SPAAs
  • A bug where units in ground battles were spawned too close to each other has been fixed.
  • The accuracy of all AA has been decreased, except for those that guard airfields.
  • The delay between the destruction of a base and a new base spawn has been increased to 4 minutes. 
  • The spawn positions of ground units in the “Stalingrad” mission have been fixed - units will no longer spawn in villages or forest. 
  • A bug, where fighters that were covering attackers did not disappear after they reached the edge of the map, has been fixed.
  • One of the bugs which prevented new objectives from appearing in the middle of the game has been fixed.
  • A bug in specific missions where Allied AI bombers would spawn less often than those of the Axis side, has been fixed.

also: modular airfields almost done, and we will start to work on some visualisation for damaged parts shortly. (buildings on Af will be destroyed when damaged - it allso allow us to make destoyable bombing zones of any kind (plants, cargo holds, etc)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lastGrayAngel said:

The delay between the destruction of a base and a new base spawn has been increased to 4 minutes. 

Can you bring back 2 small bases at a time? This will maybe encourage more bombers to bomb the small bases instead of the Airfields.

Also: why do I always spawn with 0 Spawn Points instead of the 200 remaining ones from the last battle?

Edited by RyanAir98
medal medal medal

1 hour ago, RyanAir98 said:

Also: why do I always spawn with 0 Spawn Points instead of the 200 remaining ones from the last battle?

Noticed this. It's something to do with everytime there is a ninja patch or something like that. 

For now I'm good with my spawn points. I make sure not to leave a mission without atleast 100 

medal medal medal

@lastGrayAngel I just wanted to report that the current EC mission rewards are basically non existent. I know you are only the mission designer but being in that position you should be able to notify your colleagues about that because many players still play for the grind.

One example: 2:45h long match, EC Tier 5, 13 kills.

Rewards? 15.000RP while researching a Tier 4 plane.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

The zero SP problem happened to me this past week, even though I'm sure I left the previous match with more than 0 SP.  Seemed to be the case for each nation I entered an EC match though after the first EC match, the next one for that nation had the proper SP to start  We've had this before.  Annoying but not a huge deal.

medal

• Pony51 changed the title to Enduring Confrontation updates archive