Centurion mk3 and fv4202 needs to got back down to 6.3

44 minutes ago, Ghastly_Jr said:

I note that many German medium drivers think they should be able to frontally engage the Jumbo without being blown to pieces as well!

Well there's just no fixing that, is there LOL.

medal medal medal

11 hours ago, MattS93 said:

Well there's just no fixing that, is there LOL.

Anything that upsets your average German player's belief that all they should have to do is press W, point and click to win games truly must be an issue and insulting stronk German tonks, of course.

With the Cent and FV, I previously argued for 6.3, but really I'd rather see updates made to ammo (APHE, APDS), damage model (internals), mobility (regen steering) first, then judge.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
medal

• 1 month later...

you have sabot thats pushing 290mm of pen and a 2-plane stabilizer if anything those 2 and the carneveon should be 7.0 and the Vickers mbt and cent 10 should be 8.0 since they have 105's with stab its not fair to EVERY OTHER COUNTRY(besides STB 1) who's 7.7 have no stab 

On 05/09/2019 at 00:37, TheFuzzieOne said:

Anything that upsets your average German player's belief that all they should have to do is press W, point and click to win games truly must be an issue and insulting stronk German tonks, of course.

With the Cent and FV, I previously argued for 6.3, but really I'd rather see updates made to ammo (APHE, APDS), damage model (internals), mobility (regen steering) first, then judge.

if they both lost thier sabot and perfect 2-plane stabilizers sure they could be 6.3 but if they have those then tanks like the M26 and T-44 who have bad guns bad armor (M26 is insanely slow) would need to go down as well.

medal medal medal medal medal medal