Stona

Server Update 27.03.2018

Maintenance2_882ca74e31eb32f578ed723abfc

• Progress for Battle Tasks is now shown in the debriefing window.
  • Progress for Special Battle Tasks can now be tracked on the “Battle Tasks” button.
  • Flight Model changes:
    • MD.450B Ouragan/Barougan, DH-112 Venom FB.4, Sea Venom FAW.20, DH-100 Vampire FB.5, Supermarine Attacker FB.1,  R2Y2 (all) - The dependence on thrust required for varying engine speeds has been corrected. Thrust for low engine speeds has been increased.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I noticed today that the font size for certain things such as SP costs while respawning in battle, GE costs while viewing the tech tree, etc no longer match the font of the rest of the text.  I'd make a bug report but I want to find out if I'm the only one or if this is a common issue before I do it.  So, anyone notice a difference in the font used after this server update?  Edit - found out elsewhere I'm not the only one

Edited by Anonmoosekaab
medal

7 hours ago, Stona said:

The dependence on thrust required for varying engine speeds has been corrected. Thrust for low engine speeds has been increased.

5 hours ago, VodouDragon said:

By engine speeds, is this the RPM or the thrust generated when the aircraft it travelling at a particular speed?

They mention both, and explain in 2nd sentence... so no idea what you're confused about...

Yeah I’m wondering about this as well.

Thrust for low engine RPMs being increased means it would be significantly easier to take off with such planes. No idea if this would also affect combat flight performance, but it would be pretty unlikely.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I'm not sure which of the recent updates it was, but I'm noticing a lot of packet loss and ping now. At first I thought it was my ISP, which I actually work for, but there's nothing wrong with my connection. Also checked my hardware / software, but everything else is working fine but WT. Not sure what's happened.

medal

On 27/03/2018 at 4:59 PM, VodouDragon said:

By engine speeds, is this the RPM or the thrust generated when the aircraft it travelling at a particular speed?

Must be the RPM.

Otherwise, the sentence doesn't make a lot of sense...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal