Full name of the vehicles affected

Lorraine 40t (all game modes AB/RB/SB), AMX-50 (equipped with the same SA47 gun with autoloader as the Lorraine 40t), and AMX M4 (90mm SA45 with a turret and autoloader of the same design as the Lorraine 40t)
clog: 2018_03_19_18_08_53__8072.clog

Detailed description of the problem

Currently, the Lorraine 40t (and the two other tanks mentioned above) has a 6.7s reload time (see spoiler below). However, the enclosed document concerning specifically the Lorraine 40t, dated July 1952, from the technical service of the Direction des Etudes et Fabrications d'Armement (loosely translated as Bureau of Studies and Building of Weaponry) of the Secrétariat d'Etat à la Guerre (State Secretary of War) mentions (p. 2 - in the "Ornement" section): "cadence maximum de coups par minute: 15" ("maximum rate of fire per minute: 15").

Spoiler

5aaff50166977_Lorraine40t-p0.jpg.df728d35aaff50b780cd_Lorraine40t-p2.jpg.8ff26ca5aaff7e462660_Lorraine40t-WTcard.jpg.83f

Proposed fix
Increase the rate of fire of the Lorraine 40t (and of the AMX-50 and AMX M4) anywhere between the current in-game value of 9 shots/min and the maximum value mentioned in the above document of 15 shots/min. 11-12 shots/min would be probably reasonable and at par with the in-game 12 shots/min of the AMX-13 and AMX-13-90 similar and contemporary autoloaded turret.

Edited by No_Camping
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 12
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Thanks No_Camping,

I was just in here (F&D) doing something for another OP and saw your posts.  So I thought I would Approve them in case you or SILENT wanted to add anything.

I will get to it when I can as I explained in the PM

Cheers mate,

:salute:

• Thanks 1

• KnightoftheAbyss changed the title to Rptd 29/Mar/2018 Lorraine 40t: incorrect reload time

Hi
  Thank you for your interest and help improving the game.  

Your information has been forwarded to the Developers for their consideration.  

This thread will remain unlocked for one week (7 days) so that anyone with additional information\evidence\examples will have a place to post.  
After this time the report will remain active but will be archived.

It will also serve as a place where the Developers will post questions for you to answer so please keep up to date here.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...