Stona

Update 16.03.2018 (1.77.1.12)

AAA.jpg

• A bug causing allied aircraft markers in combined RB to not be displayed has been fixed.
  • A bug causing the icon for air strikes in ground vehicles AB to appear as the colour black has been fixed (source).
  • Performance on MacOS has been improved.
  • Client stability has been improved.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 3

Thank god !  

• A bug causing allied aircraft markers in combined RB to not be displayed has been fixed
medal medal medal medal

Since update 1.77 and including the latest 1.77.1.12 i find it impossible to assign to look back command to either joystick or keyboard. Any ideas what is going on?

I play aircraft in arcade mode.

medal medal medal medal

After 1.77 update it is almost impossible to damage enemies vehicles, tanks or artillery with bombs - it is something wrong with targeting or with calculation when changed logics in this update

• The collision model with falling bombs versus aircraft has been included (without initial explosion). In Arcade Battles mode, the collision can only take place with enemy aircraft. In Realistic and Simulation battles, a clash is also possible with your own aircraft and allied aircraft. As a result of the collision, the trajectory of the bomb flight will change, the aircraft's damage depends on the strength of the collision with the bomb.

. For example I drop 28 bombs to artillery where is 4 units - earlier I destroyed 2 or 3 of them, after update 1.77 - only 1 or nothing.

In aircraft AB "look back" key (view) is not working.

Edited by Kashak_Garfield

Slowdown fps dramaticaly after1.77 update. For example AB [Ground Strike] Caucasus, 1280x700, minimum settings with HD3000 earlier was 30-79 fps, after update 12-30. I can say, graphic is not so better as fps drop.

Edited by Kashak_Garfield
more details about bugs

Are ATGMs still flying into the ground and being generally uncontrollable?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Mac still run with low FPS :(

is it posible for Mac to choose running Dagor 4, with which the performance was really great.

ULQ doesn't care better scenes but FPS.

medal

Web browser replays are causing game crashes for me now, also server stability is really bad I am disconnected from almost every game and getting crew lock after the 1.77 patch making the game unplayable for me.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

please change the tank hanger camera back to the old version the zooming in and out effect is irritating. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

All I know is it borked all my tank controls.  Started a battle and the "WASD" had been reduced to "WS".  So with a battle going on, had to exit and reset that.  Then get lined up on a target and the LMB command to fire the gun was also unbound.  Seems like it's reset all my joystick commands to mouse/keyboard as well.  

medal medal medal

Hello, sorry if wrong place to post but there has been problems with Amx 13 ss 11 after the 1.77 patch. for me and my friend the missiles from that tank act very weird nowdays and they "warp" distances and it doesnt feel like it's an ping issue.

medal medal medal medal medal

Hello,  are there any plans to allow us older MAC users back in?,  or do i have to find a new gaming rig?

recent update led to an "aces not supported by your OS" message.

Everything was fine before  :(

thanks

BV-238 WTF??

I have not changed any game setting, the instructor is off,  but now after the update I cannot dive in realistic battles(bomber start). even with my flight stick at a full nose down position. I can get it to about a 10' down angle and then the nose starts coming back up again. I have tried different throttle controls including cutting the engines entirely and it still climbs.

The plane is nearly impossible to maneuver now, not cool for a premium plane. none of my other aircraft suffer from this effect.