Sign in to follow this  
SuperProtoMan

Best Russian premium aircraft (Tier 3 or 4)

Hello,

I have been looking at a Russian premium aircraft to buy. This would not be right now, I just want some long-term insight into what I shoukd go for. For Tier 3 I am looking at the P63 and the P47, which would be $9 and $12 respectively. Now on Tier 4, the La-11 Pack is actually the cheapest, especially if you add in the GE and premium time it comes with. What do you think?

Background Information and stuff

I mainly play RB, at low tiers AB. I have progressed to researching a Tier V jet in Britian, and can BnZ but also TnB if nessecary.

if you need any other info, please ask!

medal medal medal medal medal

P47 . BR 3.0 fits in with a BR Russian 3-4 Tier 3 lineup well. The next time I have gold on my account this plane is what I am going to buy ( unless it shows up in the Warbonds store )

Edited by TheD2JBug

It's not in the tree or the store. Gaijin took it out when they shuffled the store after the t came out

On 12/03/2018 at 03:18, SuperProtoMan said:

Hello,

I have been looking at a Russian premium aircraft to buy. This would not be right now, I just want some long-term insight into what I shoukd go for. For Tier 3 I am looking at the P63 and the P47, which would be $9 and $12 respectively. Now on Tier 4, the La-11 Pack is actually the cheapest, especially if you add in the GE and premium time it comes with. What do you think?

Background Information and stuff

I mainly play RB, at low tiers AB. I have progressed to researching a Tier V jet in Britian, and can BnZ but also TnB if nessecary.

if you need any other info, please ask!

I'm not a big fan of the P-47, go for the king cobra, it is a decent aircraft and cheaper. I also quite like the La-11 but have never flown it, if you get it, tell me how it flies :)

I got the Yak-3 Vk107, and tbh the only thing I can say about this plane is "what the hell" ?

I just can't seems to kill anything. Everything seems to outperform me in one way or another. And playing against japanese is a torture. What should I do with this plane ? It rips over 720km/h, it doesn't turn well, it seems its only strength is being able to climb.

I just don't understand how to play this plane. Especially with this low ammo count and how quickly they disappear.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 14:12, schta said:

I play in Arcade.

1) Soviet P-47 - very good. Must have!

2) Soviet FW-190D9 - good.

Another premium fighters not best for arcade battles.:dntknw:

This. P-47 with laser cannons and enormous amounts of ammo. One of the best choices for Arcade :good:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this