OrsonES

Server Update 31.01.2018

Maintenance2_882ca74e31eb32f578ed723abfc

NVIDIA GeForce Experience ShadowPlay Highlights technology, which enables automatic recording of your best play moments should you desire, has been activated.

In order to enable this functionality you should:

1. Update the game launcher (will be done automatically)
  2. In the game launcher settings select “NVIDIA Highlights - on”
  3. Install the GeForce Experience program (upgrade to the latest version).
  4. In GeForce Experience (update to latest version) enable “Highlights” in “In-game overlay” settings.

List of supported graphic cards

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I had a problem with it last few weeks where it recorded for 40 seconds after each kill or death where it should be around 5-10 seconds. Has that been fixed with this release or is it a problem with my settings in geforce? it also records very ground target kill in air battles which is a bit too much.except for this i really do like it!

medal medal medal medal

THANK YOU!!!!! . I will need to test geforce highlights this weekend on my other machine :)

john cena.gif

medal medal medal medal medal

I really dislike the current nvidia UI. Besides I play in windowed mode as I have a 5:4 screen, so i doubt it would work in the first place.

medal medal medal medal

I have everything enabled and followed the instruction, but still not getting highlights at the end of the match. Button is there, but I click it does nothing. I tried changing the highlights folder to see if its even generating a file and it does not appear to be even creating any highlight files. Any ideas? Highlightrs are turned on in game and in GeForce Experience. Everything is updated

medal medal