I was going to buy some gold. During the transaction, the game asked if I wanted to link my Paypal accout to my Gaijin account. I said yes.

Now it won't let me buy anything. For whatever reason, I get an error #2069 after trying to run the transaction.

Hi!

We've checked this, and yeah, there was a bug on our side. Now it's fixed so please check it and tell me if everything's okay!

Best regards,

• Like 1

7 hours ago, xXKampfHamsterXx said:

Same problem

Hi there! May I ask you to make a payment attempt again and tell me if it's working now? If the problem is still there - please send a screenshot of the error. We need to detect the issue. Thanks!

• Like 1

I am Having this issue as well. After trying to link my paypal account, the Paypal Checkout does not apear, and the secure window just has me log into my paypal account and shows me my account overview. I have tried deleting my browser cache, using a different browser, using the internal Warthunder Browser and using a mobile device, all do the same thing.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 02/05/2019 at 05:31, M4_A1_Sherman said:

I am Having this issue as well. After trying to link my paypal account, the Paypal Checkout does not apear, and the secure window just has me log into my paypal account and shows me my account overview. I have tried deleting my browser cache, using a different browser, using the internal Warthunder Browser and using a mobile device, all do the same thing.

Hi, we've deleted your link request on PayPal side, please try tp link it again!

• Like 1

Hey guys I'm having this issue as well with PayPal and the IS-6 pack. Error code #2069. Any help would be great thanks.

Just got this error recently as well. Linked my PayPal and getting error #2069. I decided I would take advantage of the Meltdown discount, but I guess Paypal said otherwise. Would definitely appreciate any help, thank you so much!

Edited by HanzBreaksHulls
A little more info without making another post

1 hour ago, HanzBreaksHulls said:

Just got this error recently as well. Linked my PayPal and getting error #2069. I decided I would take advantage of the Meltdown discount, but I guess Paypal said otherwise. Would definitely appreciate any help, thank you so much!

This error means you're trying to pay for the same purchase twice. Reload the store page and try again please. 

3 minutes ago, gromvoiny said:

This error means you're trying to pay for the same purchase twice. Reload the store page and try again please. 

There we go! Thanks so much!

14 hours ago, xPorkulusx said:

I'm having a similar issue trying to purchase the AVRE pack, with PayPal, error #2069.

Did you try refreshing the page?

Yeah im just trying to buy 1k GE for some skins and i was getting this same error, #2069 before and after i refreshed the page and before and after i llinked my paypal

medal medal medal medal medal