SilkMonger

Can we get a ground only mode?

2 hours ago, warrior412 said:

Once again confusing facts for opinions...it's pitiful really.

The trolling here is claiming tanks only has support when everything  says the opposite.

I only see you and a few others saying the opposite actually. Even if I don't support TO mode I cannot deny there is a rather conspicuous demand for it. As someone else already said to you, not everything that is most liked or needed in the game gets changed (or at least immediately unless its so blatantly wrong like rockets pre 1.71). Even if 90% of the players would support a TO mode maybe Gaijin could always refuse to implement it.

I just want you to remember how wrong you were a few months ago about the CAS spam and rocket over-performance, you were so self-assured that the majority of people supported your (broken) idea that it was all fair and balanced but it ended up as an embarrassing defeat for you that proved the majority was indeed in favor of a change and were well aware things weren't balanced and that rockets were over-performing, yet you still deny it and still don't understand you were confusing your personal opinions and mistaking them for facts like you are doing now.

GF had already risked failing when planes and rockets were so powerful like before that the great majority of players left playing were pilots that got bored of bombing AIs and moved to GF to bomb real players and it essentially removed the fun for most players who actually play GF mainly for the tanks. Tank players before the rocket nerf were afraid of tanking their tanks out to fight and this has had a big impact on newer players that wouldn't bother with such a game were most of your deaths in tanks come from the sky and you have no chance of saving yourself unless you too take a plane out or SPAA which isn't the reason you played GF for in the first place.

The fact remains that an old and boring game like WOT with all the flaws that it has still manages to have so many more players compared to WT and it's a tank only game, this really makes me wonder if Gaijin did the right thing not implementing it from the start.

This is just an observation based on my past experience and now that rockets are nerfed to prove I am indeed having more fun that before as a tanker and I don't want to go over this argument with you again.   

Edited by LandKreuzer_89
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

1 hour ago, warrior412 said:

I'm simply telling you what the silent majority says. 

The vast majority supports RB GFs. They're too busy enjoying the game to take part in a silly poll made up by the outliers.

Then, if the vast majority supports the current game mode, there is not danger of significant damage to queue times. 

Here is why I am going to not only ignore you, but to suggest everyone who wants a tank-only mode ignore you as well.
1) You frequently state opinion as if it were fact.
2) You switch constantly between telling people who want tank-only that they are the tiny minority, but that a tank-only mode will cause all manner of damage to War Thunder, when those two positions are in direct opposition to each other.
3) You do this all as if you were an intellectual, which you may actually be, but you are not honest, which makes you a troll.  (if not worse)

Congratulations, warrior412!  You are the first and only person on my ignore list!

Edited by SilkMonger
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

9 minutes ago, SilkMonger said:

Congratulations, warrior412!  You are the first and only person on my ignore list!

Welcome to the Club, here take a Popcornbucket and an Soda.

And now relax as the stress is over and concentrate on the topic

Edited by NO_DRAGON
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

btw. it is interesting to see that cause an majority is silent, they have only one opinion at all. 

Even if those never voiced any opinion on which such an statement could be based on.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, MH4UAstragon said:

Rockets need a fix, missing types need to be added, and HEAT/HESH spalling needs a significant increase. Plus HESH needs a serious pen correction - having no apparent slope modifier at all til the magic number of 60 degrees is completely bogus.

I'd also like to see rockets and bombs better.

I would really like to see a choice of AP and HE rockets. etc. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, warrior412 said:

What I've stated is not opinion--its a likely forecast of how things would go based on history.

Which is still an opinion. Even educated guess is based on history is an opinion.

P8triot (Posted )

Correct!
  • Like 3
medal medal medal medal

14 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

The chart debunks that. Player numbers were higher than they are now.

The fact is that player numbers dropped aircraft were made essentially useless in RB GFs.

Nah, the rocket changes weren't anything like this. This has been denied over and over again for years. It's not gonna happen.

On steam ;). NerfNerf of rocket happened and they will stay like this

Edited by Mr_Dumplin_Popo

4 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

Steam is a microcosm of the playerbase at large. It indicates what happens with the larger community.

Given that you have no proof you your claims, it appears they are probably false.

Highly unlikely.

Most people want to see planes' bombs and rockets fixed, as it is totally unfair for them to be saddled with unrealistically useless weapons.

LOL, same i can say about survey on forum. 

They don`t, only plane players, tankers are happy ;)

Just now, Mr_Dumplin_Popo said:

If you want to treat people fairly gib tankers their own mode like airplanes ;)

If it could be had without all the consequences we've talked about, we could.

1 minute ago, warrior412 said:

If it could be had without all the consequences we've talked about, we could.

It would be ;), if you say other things you agree that ppl who want TO are majority

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr_Dumplin_Popo said:

It would be ;), if you say other things you agree that ppl who want TO are majority

No, no such majority exists.

The problem is that TO would cater to such a small sliver that Gaijin would likely compress MM to compensate. This would likely kill GFs overall.

3 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

No, no such majority exists.

The problem is that TO would cater to such a small sliver that Gaijin would likely compress MM to compensate. This would likely kill GFs overall.

Its only your opinion ;)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mr_Dumplin_Popo said:

Its only your opinion ;)

All indications are that the statement is correct.

But with so few people wanting the mode--and officials stating it will not be integrated--it doesn't really matter. TO isn't going to happen. That's all.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

All indications are that the statement is correct.

But with so few people wanting the mode--and officials stating it will not be integrated--it doesn't really matter. TO isn't going to happen. That's all.

You were saying the same with rockets and look what happened ;)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mr_Dumplin_Popo said:

You were saying the same with rockets and look what happened ;)

Nope. I said rockets wouldn't be nerfed due to players' whining and they weren't. They had a DM change as a result of rationalization.

Edited by warrior412

1 minute ago, warrior412 said:

Nope. I said rockets wouldn't be nerfed due to players' whining and they weren't. They had a DM change as a result of rationalization.

But they are nerfed and it will stay like that ;) and please come back to main topic, 

Edited by Mr_Dumplin_Popo
  • Like 1

Just now, warrior412 said:

Nope. Rockets will be fixed, as most people favor that.

It is pathetic that people would oppose that simply out of hatred of fairness.

Not most but tank haters ;), come back to topic which is TO and i think it will be added sooner than we think, it will attract more players and gaijin know that

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr_Dumplin_Popo said:

Not most but tank haters ;)

Nope, not at all. Many are tankers exclusively themselves, yet they are okay with fair treatment.

I'm a tanker and I'm okay with pilots being treated fairly.

4 minutes ago, Mr_Dumplin_Popo said:

come back to topic which is TO and i think it will be added sooner than we think, it will attract more players and gaijin know that

Highly doubtful. We've heard nothing from them but "no" over all these years. It's probably never going to happen, as Smin said.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

Nope, not at all. Many are tankers exclusively themselves, yet they are okay with fair treatment.

I'm a tanker and I'm okay with pilots being treated fairly.

Highly doubtful. We've heard nothing from them but "no" over all these years. It's probably never going to happen, as Smin said.

Not many cause many says nerf is ok ;). I want to be treat fairly and have mine own mode as pilots have

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mr_Dumplin_Popo said:

Not many cause many says nerf is ok ;).

Only biased people would say that, as the nerf has been shown to be bogus by comparing rockets' performance with historical figures.

Rockets are underperforming and people who are reasonable agree that needs to be fixed. It's simply biased to say "no."

6 minutes ago, Mr_Dumplin_Popo said:

I want to be treat fairly and have mine own mode as pilots have

Tankers already have a mode to play in. Nothing stops anyone from only playing tanks; aircraft are not needed nor really relevant.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

Only biased people would say that, as the nerf has been shown to be bogus by comparing rockets' performance with historical figures.

Rockets are underperforming and people who are reasonable agree that needs to be fixed. It's simply biased to say "no."

Tankers already have a mode to play in. Nothing stops anyone from only playing tanks; aircraft are not needed nor really relevant.

1. Not only, i know pilots who think the same as I 

2. They are ok

3.And pilots too, you can play there a plane and bomb bots, no difference ;)

• Like 2