Flying_Dodo

4/2/18 No longer getting points for proximity to enemy

1. A detailed description of the issue you have encountered. It is also important that you describe how we can reproduce the issue, if you are able to reproduce it.

We've noticed that we no longer get points for being involved in a dogfight in close proximity to the enemy or enemies we are fighting. Points are only awarded if we make a hit.

2. If applicable, the full name(s) of the vehicle(s) affected.

All the planes I've flown in RB

3. If applicable, the difficulty setting (e.g. Arcade) in which the issue occurs.

Realistic

4. If applicable, an attached screenshot showing the issue, as well the client replay file and the server replay.

Screenshot not applicable, but ill post a server replay, although it pertains to every single game: https://warthunder.com/en/tournament/replay/281925712053826932

5. Attach the Client Log of the session in which the error occurred. If the problem is persistent, attach the latest one available.

It takes place in every one, but here ya go: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KDoIFD_SRvYm9TcXmgYqMPdOX0FlsF62

6. Attach your system's current DxDiag Log.

Unlikely to be helpful, but:DxDiag.txt

7. If possible, link a short video showcasing the issue.

Not applicable.

I couldn't find anything stating this change in the update logs, but I may have missed it.

Being engaged and involved in close quarters combat should be rewarded with points, whether a shot is landed or not

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

Thank you for your report.

I will investigate

Your Bug Report is submitted.

This thread will remain unlocked for 7 days in order to allow anyone with information / evidence / examples to post them.

It will also serve as a place where the developers may post questions for you to answer, so please keep up to date here.

Thank you for helping us improving the game.

Sincerely,

Rapitor, for the ™ team

• Thanks 2