Server Update 26.12.2017

Ouiche

Maintenance(17)wide.jpg

• Fw 190A-8/F-8 — The wing geometry and its sweep angle have been refined. This allows refining in its centering by a minimum amount of fuel. Also the parameters of the fuselage have been refined, the oscillations have been reduced (control using mouse aiming has been improved). The instructor will open the radiator in advance for more effective cooling. Depending on the configuration of the aircraft the weight has been reduced by 8-10kg.
  • Gear box has been updated for Chieftain mk.10 similar to that of mk.5. Maximum speed has been increased to 48 km/h
  • A bug with Japan location when a player in  ground Arcade battles could spawn near enemy AAA when using an aircraft
  • A bug with airfield location in Maginot Line has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ouiche said:

A bug with airfield location in Maginot Line has been fixed.

Yayyy! My baby bug report has been taken into account! :D

Edited by CrossEyedN00b
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

Will these changes in the FW190 FMs be reflected in updated datasheets?

medal medal

Nice. I hope the upgrade or refining of Fw A8/F8 really makes it even better :-)

YAY!!

medal medal

well the FW-190A-8 and the F-8 really feel different in the dive, basically not "dance anymore :p:" soo thanks:good:but the high compress still there non the less.... in any case good stuf :good:

Edited by terrado51
medal medal

Think Artillery Support is broken. Starting 12/25 it puts a target circle where I am that can be moved but not far. Pushed center mouse button but target would not change to the mini-map.others probably have same issue, noticed less artillery then usual in game. Tried resetting my keyboard controls in game. Nothing changed

Auscam (Posted )

If you believe this to be the case, then please submit a bug report with all the relevant information

Fw 190A-8/F-8 — The wing geometry and its sweep angle have been refined. This allows refining in its centering by a minimum amount of fuel. Also the parameters of the fuselage have been refined, the oscillations have been reduced (control using mouse aiming has been improved). The instructor will open the radiator in advance for more effective cooling. Depending on the configuration of the aircraft the weight has been reduced by 8-10kg.

Good news for those like me who love the F-8!

If I am reading this correctly, they now have better elevator authority with lower fuel loads and the high speed wobble has been fixed?

medal medal medal

since this update I have not been able to use my decals as I have none it only shows 1 for Germany, 3 for the ussr, 2 for usa and 3 for the brits and those decals are ones that come with bundles none of my other decals show, these are the only ones that I see

Auscam (Posted )

Please submit a bug report or visit here for advice;
https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/573-community-technical-support/
medal medal medal medal medal