Update 05.12.2017 (1.73.5.18)

Maintenance_60871903fa9c11f1f5b4bfbdb924

• A bug which would occur when assisting a squad member with repairing their vehicle, whereby the repair assist would not work, has been fixed.
  • A bug relating to the synchronization between the server and client, where in rare cases the client may have incorrectly shown the ‘server’ position of an aircraft, has been improved (source).

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Upvote 4

Regarding a squadmate helping repair. Can you please give an update that allows a squadmate with Toolkit to help repair a squadmate without a Toolkit modification? If I recall, if one squadmate doesn't have Toolkit then you can't help them repair, at all.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 5.12.2017 at 11:36 AM, TheShaolinMonk said:
  • A bug relating to the synchronization between the server and client, where in rare cases the client may have incorrectly shown the ‘server’ position of an aircraft, has been improved (source).

Yeah! This was driving me crazy. I already thought it was a feature, not a bug. Hopefully it's fixed now.

I don't want to see these again:

medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, TheShaolinMonk said:

A bug which would occur when assisting a squad member with repairing their vehicle, whereby the repair assist would not work, has been fixed.

Phew, nice quick fix after yesterday patch that seemed to have changed this :good:

Also, I like new kill feed graphics.

medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, TheShaolinMonk said:

rare cases the client may have incorrectly shown the ‘server’ position of an aircraft,

Does this mean that if we are shooting at the aircraft server position, you would see sparks instead of hits?

I never knew there could be 2 positions for vehicles. server and client.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, TheShaolinMonk said:

A bug relating to the synchronization between the server and client, where in rare cases the client may have incorrectly shown the ‘server’ position of an aircraft, has been improved (source).

Oh, I experienced this just yesterday, in a 1v1 me in the F4a against a Yak 7, the last 2 of the match and who ever conquers wins the match ... after some aerial ballet, got on his tail going for the lead shot, thought I'd try my luck and he just exploded when my shots where way behind.

Felt bad as it was obviously a bug of some sort but a win's a win after all.

medal medal medal medal