Stona

Update 29.11.2017 (1.73.1.135)

Maintenance%20(5).jpg

• A bug occurring when a ripped-off wing had no visible components (fuel tanks, flaps and other parts) has been fixed;
  • The gunner view in VR mode has been fixed (it previously wasn’t working on some aircraft);
  • A bug relating to the landing gear being retracted while damaged has been fixed;
  • Client stability has been improved.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 2

nice bugfixes,

when will the new economy changes be implemented?

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, Crabe_King said:

Any ETA on those tank economy changes?

Unless hamsters break something, it should happen... very soon. ;)

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

I have a little suggestion, and this might not be the right topic for it. Anyway is there a possibility, that you'll write the size of the patch in the changelog? It would help me to better schedule my time ahead, and I hope I'm not the only one who would love to see it implemented. :good:

(Either on the official page or here, or preferably both.)

Edited by gszabi99_HUN
Left out a sentence, wrote it in.
  • Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Is It Me, Or Did This Update Just Corupt My WT Launcher?

My WT Launcher Had A Read / Write Error, I Retried, And I Got The Error All Over Again.

I Re-Installed WT With The Client (Not Full-Client) And It Worked, Once I Turned On Full-Client, It Stopped Working Again, And Got The Same Error.

image.png.ce4d27045a20d356b760f7f6c8762e

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• The gunner view in VR mode has been fixed (it previously wasn’t working on some aircraft);

:-( still broken for me. Rear of gun and gunner cockpit have no depth (esp. good to see in A-35B) using HTC Vive. Anyone else got it working properly?

Gaijin: Which headsets do you test with?

Cheers.

~Telefrag

medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, Ouiche said:

Unless hamsters break something, it should happen... very soon. ;)

I once had a hamster that escaped from his cage, went up a flight of stairs, then ate every yellow wire in my old style stereo cabinet. Do not underestimate hamsters.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal