DisconnecT83

Update 24.11.2017 (1.73.1.126)

screen_e542f5016b35ecb6e4a9daa04e2daaa0.

• A bug, where the flame from jet engine was visible in gunner view has been fixed (source).
  • A bug where missions in locations “Kursk” and “Sinai” were launched with an incorrect game mode has been fixed.
  • Client stability has been improved.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, IIIGalahadIII said:

The smaller size of Kursk and Sinai in Tanks RB isnt getting fixed? They are too small now.

Maybe they changed this, Ill have to test it out.

• A bug where missions in locations “Kursk” and “Sinai” were launched with an incorrect game mode has been fixed.
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Stona said:

Could you define "game mode" for me? Does it mean these maps were going into Realistic battle when they should not have been? Or does it mean that they were running "break" or 'domination' incorrectly? 

Thanks.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

When will we see a fix for the weird graphical errors on the Mac Client? I've had a friend who hasnt been able to play for a week because of a recent OS patch that kinda screwed over WT

Auscam (Posted )

Please visit the following area for help;
https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/567-technical/
Have you considered contacting a Tech Mod for advice?
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Auscam
Auscam gave LULZ a warning for this post
Reason: Verbal Warning Only · Points: 0 ·

Of course you guys could never make a good decision on purpose, it had to be a bug. How could i be so stupid to think you had any idea what you were doing or what is good for game play 

Auscam (Posted )

Rather than getting yourself into trouble by making such comments, you could have just moved on by.
1.1.2. Start or participate in flame wars, intentionally derail a topic, or post useless spam messages in moderated areas.
1.1.23. Any post judged to be "insulting and/or inflammatory by deed or intention" by the Gaijin Staff and administrators.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, Stona said:

They probably meant: a bug where missions from a different gamemode were launched had been fixed.

If it refers to the smaller versions of Kursk and Sinai.

today i take crash from game i dont now watt hapend,i change my motherboard,cpu and memory.i reinstal wind 10,after feew crash work fine.watt cant by?

Auscam (Posted )

Please visit the following area to explore any issues;
https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/573-community-technical-support/
medal medal medal