MasterofBlitz

New to War Thunder? Step on in and say Hi :)

Hola, soy de Costa Rica, primera vez que ingreso al foro, pero tengo unos meses jugdando en PC. 
Tengo una consulta de ¿cómo hacer los skins?
Tambien busco algún escuadron al cual integrarme.

Saludos.

Hello, I am from Costa Rica, first time I enter the forum, but I have been playing on PC for a few months.
I have a question about how to make skins?
I am also looking for some squad to join.

Regards.

Hi all, had the game a long time but never played it. Ive got properly into in within the last month or so and really enjoying it. First and foremost im an aviation fan, i do photography to what i feel is a high level, i collection military insignia and have been a fan of aviation in all its forms since i was 5. 

As i am from England ill be focusing on British aviation but i intend to work on all the aviation trees. I play on PS4 and use a mic and a keyboard attached to my controller. If anyone has a place in a squadron id be interested in joining..

cheers all

Ben AKA benji1867

medal

Welcome *Nemesis_506 & *Benji1867 !! Glad to see you here on the Forum and in the game. I hope you both enjoy your time here and it is always cool to have new faces.

There is a Squadron section here in the Forum and that would be a good place to look for one to join. There are many and a lot that would be glad to have you & help you out, so look them over and if you find some that seem like a good fit, apply. The Forum is a good place to learn stuff and get questions answered. I check in daily to see what's going on and find out about new stuff and changes, very helpful.

Good Luck!!

:salute:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hello all, started to play this game about a year ago but only really started to get into it in the last couple of months. Have had a lot of fun in aircraft and may try tanks as they seem pretty interesting. Definitely will be playing more in the coming weeks and months.

See you around o7

• Upvote 1

On 14/05/2020 at 15:59, Napolegnom said:

Hello and welcome! :salute:

As far as I know, its doable by opening your control menu, selecting the aircraft tab and searching for "inverting". You get some toggleaable options there

Thank You and thank you again, it worked!

CCC

On 16/05/2020 at 06:11, de_le_Chance said:

Welcome *Nemesis_506 & *Benji1867 !! Glad to see you here on the Forum and in the game. I hope you both enjoy your time here and it is always cool to have new faces.

There is a Squadron section here in the Forum and that would be a good place to look for one to join. There are many and a lot that would be glad to have you & help you out, so look them over and if you find some that seem like a good fit, apply. The Forum is a good place to learn stuff and get questions answered. I check in daily to see what's going on and find out about new stuff and changes, very helpful.

Good Luck!!

:salute:

Thank you very much mate.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sir_Armand said:

Finally took the step over here from WoT. Liking it so far :-)

One of us! One of us!

Welcome to the ranks! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. ^_^

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hello all. New to the forums, sort of new to WT. played for about a year or so in about 2016 and had a blast until my computer died. Fast forward to just a couple months ago and I found a PS4 for $50.00. Bought it, promptly downloaded WT and... I forgot my old login info. So I started a new one. Here I am. I’ve upgraded from the DS4 controller to the T.Flight HOTAS 4 setup with the rudder pedals and am having a blast again! 

So, I’ve never been any good at dogfights, always preferred bombers and attackers, and am running on my phones hotspot for internet. 
 Hiya!

Pipingham.

13 minutes ago, *Pipingham said:

Hello all. New to the forums, sort of new to WT. played for about a year or so in about 2016 and had a blast until my computer died. Fast forward to just a couple months ago and I found a PS4 for $50.00. Bought it, promptly downloaded WT and... I forgot my old login info. So I started a new one. Here I am. I’ve upgraded from the DS4 controller to the T.Flight HOTAS 4 setup with the rudder pedals and am having a blast again! 

So, I’ve never been any good at dogfights, always preferred bombers and attackers, and am running on my phones hotspot for internet. 
 Hiya!

Pipingham.

Welcome back to War Thunder, Pipingham! :>

Howdy Commanders. Been a while since I've last been on the forums. Not really a new player since I've had a previous account, but sadly that had to go when the email got compromised, did start a new account after about a year and have been an infrequent and pretty easy target since then. But, I never said I was a great player, just never really have had the time to do really dedicate myself to it.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hello pilots, tankers, and captains! I'm truly glad to be a part of this community.

I have played for only less than a hundred hours, mostly on my own. I play exclusively Ground RB, and while it have certainly been fun, I figured it's past time for me to join a larger community for more advanced tips and camaraderie.

I am far from a competent tanker, having so far only played the german tech tree (insert wehraboo jokes here), made every possible mistake for a new tanker (not using binos, not knowing where to aim, firing APCRs against T-34s, randomly wiggle as if I'm playing world of tanks and giving myself away, jumping straight from panzer IV f2 to Tiger H1). After being brutally humbled by all of you comet, jumbo, and hellcat sealclubbers, I am now settled at 5.7. Panther D really spoiled me, and it is now my favorite tank by a huge margin.

I still suffer from the problem of sucking at CQC and dinosaur vision, and only mastered a few maps. I will get out-brawled, I will get out flanked, I will get blown up again and again. But I will also never stop trying to get better.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harbyharbity said:

Hello pilots, tankers, and captains! I'm truly glad to be a part of this community.

I have played for only less than a hundred hours, mostly on my own. I play exclusively Ground RB, and while it have certainly been fun, I figured it's past time for me to join a larger community for more advanced tips and camaraderie.

I am far from a competent tanker, having so far only played the german tech tree (insert wehraboo jokes here), made every possible mistake for a new tanker (not using binos, not knowing where to aim, firing APCRs against T-34s, randomly wiggle as if I'm playing world of tanks and giving myself away, jumping straight from panzer IV f2 to Tiger H1). After being brutally humbled by all of you comet, jumbo, and hellcat sealclubbers, I am now settled at 5.7. Panther D really spoiled me, and it is now my favorite tank by a huge margin.

I still suffer from the problem of sucking at CQC and dinosaur vision, and only mastered a few maps. I will get out-brawled, I will get out flanked, I will get blown up again and again. But I will also never stop trying to get better.

Hello and welcome to the Forums, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here! 

You are by far not the only one who got shown their way for choosing to rush da stronkest tank of duh war™ :lol2: 

The Panther line is a real sweet spot both for starters and veterans, and it will surely serve you well over the incoming grindfest for Rank IV

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Stay safe and have fun! :happy:

Edited by Napolegnom
medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Harbyharbity said:

Hello to you and welcome to the War thunder forum! I’m glad to see a player starting with the Germans! The Panther D is very good indeed. Don’t worry about the "Dinosaur vision" you will improve it over time! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate! :good:

medal medal medal medal

Hello all  I have been playing for nearly two months now.  I am a former enlisted USAF 'Nam Vet fighter aircraft mechanic.  I maintained the hydraulic systems on the F4 Phantom II and F15 Eagle weapons systems.  Hence I am all about aircraft in this Huge Game!  I have spent much time studying YouTube videos and reading articles about how to approach this.  I play arcade mode exclusively and I use the mouse & keyboard because I had massive problems controlling the UI with an XBox game controller (I play on a gaming laptop).  I am retired and have been computer gaming since 1987.  I have a passion for RPG & SIM games.  I was a Star Wars Galaxies (An Empire Divided) player from 1998 until Sony pulled down the servers. I mention this because I played with a guild of fellow rebel aligned folks and we used TeamSpeak for a VIOP, exclusively.  I believe that I need to spend as much time as it takes as a solo pilot to become proficient enough to gain the confidence to reach out and team up with other pilots. I shall see???  BTW I was assigned the F-4E in combat from 1972 through 1973, and saw Steve Ritchie become the first ace of the war in the summer of 1972.  Air combat is a huge disciplined exercise that requires, IMHO, double the stick time as for study as one progresses.  I usually fly test missions with careful consideration to how each one is setup so that I can witness the control skills of an aircraft that I am considering.

I look forward to my exploration of WarThunder and perhaps meeting some like minded pilots.

Here's some photos that I have collected over the 50+ years as a fighter enthusiast and the B&W photo is one of the many photos that were taken after Capt. Ritchie killed his fifth MIG and he is painting the red star signifying it on the left intake of tail number 66 8463 F4D -  the airshow his flight carried out after the RTB was one of the greatest ones I have seen.  Too bad that all of the Phantoms are gone now as they were used for RPV's target drones. :

69875779_10214875897558760_8274366809138790400_n.jpg

F4D burner.jpg

F4D climb turn.jpg

F4D.jpg

F4E headon.jpg

F4E headon 1.jpg

F4E headonpair.jpg

Bunches F4s outbound Udorn.jpg

F4E asso w_chute.jpg

F4E asson pencil.jpg

F4E asson.jpg

F4D loaded.jpg

f15 zoom.jpg

f15_1.jpg

steveritchie 1.jpg

Edited by USAFVet_Nam72_73

2 minutes ago, USAFVet_Nam72_73 said:

Hello all  I have been playing for nearly two months now.  I am a former enlisted USAF 'Nam Vet fighter aircraft mechanic.  I maintained the hydraulic systems on the F4 Phantom II and F15 Eagle weapons systems.  Hence I am all about aircraft in this Huge Game!  I have spent much time studying YouTube videos and reading articles about how to approach this.  I play arcade mode exclusively and I use the mouse & keyboard because I had massive problems controlling the UI with an XBox game controller (I play on a gaming laptop).  I am retired and have been computer gaming since 1987.  I have a passion for RPG & SIM games.  I was a Star Wars Galaxies (An Empire Divided) player from 1998 until Sony pulled down the servers. I mention this because I played with a guild of fellow rebel aligned folks and we used TeamSpeak for a VIOP, exclusively.  I believe that I need to spend as much time as it takes as a solo pilot to become proficient enough to gain the confidence to reach out and team up with other pilots. I shall see???  BTW I was assigned the F-4E in combat from 1972 through 1973, and saw Steve Ritchie become the first ace of the war in the summer of 1972.  Air combat is a huge disciplined exercise that requires, IMHO, double the stick time as for study as one progresses.  I usually fly test missions with careful consideration to how each one is setup so that I can witness the control skills of an aircraft that I am considering.

I look forward to my exploration of WarThunder and perhaps meeting some like minded pilots.

Welcome to Warthunder and its Forums, and thank you for your service! :salute:
It is always cool to see people of all age groups and backgrounds come together playing this game. I am sure you'll enjoy the game and it's great community!

• Like 1

Hello semi new to war thunder use to play on console im a current tanker serving in the U.S Army looking for people to squad up for Sim and RB mainly looking to have fun after a long day at work I have discord and im willing to download other services for communication, death before dismount :salute:

Hi, I have been playing for a few months, but kind of still consider myself new. I have 120 hours played for War Thunder on Steam,
I play Britain most of the time, sometimes I play Sweden but I kinda gave up and just started focusing on Britain, dunno if that's a good idea but I guess I can try another nation after I finish with Britain.
I'm really more into the aviation side of the game, I really enjoy the thrill trying to out smart and out maneuver an opponent when you're 5000ft in the air and I mainly stick to normal Aviation AB.
I do still play some Ground and Naval forces games, but mainly stick to Aviation. :)
But I just felt like coming here and saying hi!

Edited by Magna_Konig

7 hours ago, *HooliganTY- said:

Hello semi new to war thunder use to play on console im a current tanker serving in the U.S Army looking for people to squad up for Sim and RB mainly looking to have fun after a long day at work I have discord and im willing to download other services for communication, death before dismount :salute:

3 minutes ago, Magna_Konig said:

Hi, I have been playing for a few months, but kind of still consider myself new.
I play Britain most of the time, sometimes I play Sweden but I kinda gave up and just started focusing on Britain, dunno if that's a good idea but I guess I can try another nation after I finish with Britain.
I'm really more into the aviation side of the game, I really enjoy the thrill trying to out smart and out maneuver an opponent when you're 5000ft in the air.
I do still play some Ground and Naval forces games, but mainly stick to Aviation. :)
But I just felt like coming here and saying hi!

Welcome you two to Warthunder and its Forums! :salute:

Hi all, been playing for about a month now , having a blast with the game , loads to learn obviously , just wanted to pop in and say hello

medal

22 hours ago, grumps7 said:

Hi all, been playing for about a month now , having a blast with the game , loads to learn obviously , just wanted to pop in and say hello

Welcome to the game! Glad to hear you're enjoying your stay and if you have any questions, don't feel hesitant to ask. =^_^=