MasterofBlitz

New to War Thunder? Step on in and say Hi :)

On 08/09/2019 at 14:20, ATcoolman said:

Im a new player

And im completly fan of this game

Nice to meet you

On 24/08/2019 at 09:58, Danny_Copperski said:

Hello Everyone

I've been playing for couple of months now but this is my first time on the forum :)

Game is great! I wish I had more time to enjoy it.

On 30/08/2019 at 09:32, Legionz1 said:

Hello, Im a 55 yr old male from Ca. I like all wargames but tanks were my first. I started about 6 weeks ago. German line.

Welcome :) 

Guten Tag zusammen!

Meine Frage bezieht sich auf folgendes, wenn man sich Fahrzeuge anschaffen möchte (außer den weniger guten) muss man die dann für echtes Geld kaufen, "pay to win"?

Vielen Dank für die Antwort.

Hi^^

I've been playing the game and lurking through various topics for a month or so, but this is my first time here as a full member.

Edited by Deutscher__Adler

On 11/09/2019 at 18:08, MaryPain said:

Guten Tag zusammen!

Meine Frage bezieht sich auf folgendes, wenn man sich Fahrzeuge anschaffen möchte (außer den weniger guten) muss man die dann für echtes Geld kaufen, "pay to win"?

Vielen Dank für die Antwort.

@MaryPain

Es gibt auch einen deutschsprachigen Bereich im Forum (https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/167-deutschsprachige-community/), aber ich beantworte es mal schnell hier:

Es gibt einige Premiumfahrzeuge, die man sich kaufen kann, die auch gewisse Vorteile bieten - nicht jedes mit Geld gekauftes Fahrzeug ist aber automatisch "pay-2-win", man muss auch lernen mit dem Gerät richtig umzugehen!

Wenn du mehr Fragen hast, schreib mich ruhig in einer Mail an :smile:

There is a German subforum available (https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/167-deutschsprachige-community/) but I'll answer this here as well in both languages:

There are some premium vehicles which you can buy with real money, giving you an advantage to a certain point. However, not every premium vehicle is automatically "pay-2-win" because you need to know how (and when) to properly use such a vehicle - skill is important as well!

If you have more questions about this, you can also ask me in a mail about this :happy:

On 10/10/2019 at 11:12, Deutscher__Adler said:

Hi^^

I've been playing the game and lurking through various topics for a month or so, but this is my first time here as a full member.

10 hours ago, Chibikko_Mai said:

Hi, not really new to WT but new to the Forums. Looking for pals who won't hesitate to share an advice or two ^^

Welcome to the forums you two :happy:

If you have questions or need a hint or some advice, don't hesitate to ask us of course - we all started with a lot of questions in our heads :good:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

New to the forums, might I add, a huge ground AB pleb over here

Hi, and nice to meet you, i've been a fan of this game since it was released on 2012 (i guess i was 9 at that time) and i am really excited to play it and just now I started playing February this year because i finally had a pc that can run it (though it's only on low quality) and i am quite new to the game and the forums, and i just unlocked British jets last month and i am struggling playing it. I wish to learn more on strategies and tactics, also on how to fly jets without blacking out while turning. 

medal

Welcome @KamuiShiro

And to answer this briefly:

On 29/10/2019 at 15:49, KamuiShiro said:

how to fly jets without blacking out while turning.

It helps if you upgrade the crew points for G tolerance and Stamina, and for applicable jets, researching the G suit modification really helps. :)

Hey everyone, new here I have only played it for a bit and still getting use to it, looking for people who can help and want to squad up with, I mainly play on the air combat more, but I am happy to play on tanks and naval. I'm just on the British aviation at the moment trying to get to the Lancaster bomber. 

On 11/11/2019 at 12:49, kieran_colgate said:

looking for people who can help and want to squad up with

Welcome @kieran_colgate! Have a look at this sectionhttps://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/159-looking-for-a-squadron/ to find a squadron you can join. There are plenty recruiting!

Good luck with the grind, but most importantly, have fun! :)

Hi to everyone!

New player here, started a couple of days ago and totally like the game.

A lot to learn so time to practice!

See you in game

medal

Hello! Been on War Thunder for awhile but have never really been on the forums! But I am going to start becoming active and a frequent poster on the forums now. I love tanks and planes, and sometimes boats, and playing arcade and realistic. NOT SIMULATOR XD

medal

@DiecommunistI'm not sure what you mean but if you have a question about the T-34 it's probably best to make a post here: https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/471-army-academy/

As for the Tiger and 109, they're both very good so look forward to them, but just remember to angle the Tiger. :)