New to War Thunder? Step on in and say Hi :)

Warthunder is the best game I have ever played but is no longer playable, can someone help me. From what I Have seen this bug only occurs with mac users since a week after 1.87 was released I use a macbook pro 2017 and here is youtube video on my proiblem.

magazine2 (Posted )

Please stop posting this on multiple threads. Instead, please create a thread here: https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/573-community-technical-support/ . The community will be able to assist you.

17 hours ago, Barracuda502 said:

I have a bug to report but I can't figure out how.

Please help,

Barracuda502

Hi Mate

Welcome to the Forums! :salute:

Please use the bug report section here to report your bug: https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/568-moderated-bug-reports-windows/

You will also see the guidelines to create your report correctly at the top of each section.  

16 hours ago, *aj71 said:

Hello everybody, after a year of playing and finally getting my account in order. Happy to finally post comments. 

Welcome to the Forums! :salute:

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Guest Curio2314

Hello everyone,

Former WoWs player, I started WT three days ago, playing only AB for now. I started with the japanese fighter line, and was having fun doing 8-18 kill games (despite I didn't play the objective, feel bad now) until I bought A6M2 mod 11, uping my BR to 3.0, and now I just get killed over and over. So can I ask for little tips ?

PS: Sorry for my probably horrible english, I'm french

Edited by Curio2314

7 hours ago, Curio2314 said:

until I bought A6M2 mod 11, uping my BR to 3.0, and now I just get killed over and over.

You graduated out of the beginner area, populated with newbs and bots.  Welcome to the real war thunder.

For Japanese planes, maybe use the better turn and climb rate to your advantage.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hello started to play before 2 days,come here from wot, 1st i play Air Arcade battles  :)    than started RB  Soviet line of tanks, got my T-34(1940)  today, but  all time i play against  people too much stronger than me.

One player drive some kind of  German Cherchill op   d.mn tank, and he is lvl 100   rofl    wtf matchmaking is that

Welcome on board @AgOnY87!

Match making is not made based on player's level but on tank BR ( +/- 1.0 BR). So, unfortunately for you, your T-34 (1940) is within the 1.0 BR range of that captured Churchill... All I can advise is to never try to shoot it straight in the face. Churchill are slow and not very manoeuvrable, you'd better rush his side and flank him for a sweet side shot or two. 

Also, this kind of technique, and tanking in general is much easier to execute in a team. If you team up with friends online or you try to join a squadron, you'll have a much less painful grind.

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Guest FoggyM71

Hello from me. I'm in the UK and have finally gotten into War Thunder after initially trying it a few years ago off the back of Birds of Steel on the PS3. I've got two profiles, this one on PC and *TarnishUK on PS4. I'm concentrating mainly on British armour at present.

Edited by FoggyM71

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pauchina

Registered long ago, but three monts ago ive started playing. Hellou warthunderers :). 
Still learning and practicing so if you have any good tuts or yt vids, pm me please :). Also if there are good players that have nervs for flying toghether and explaning all those manuvers on mic i would like it... ill be really happy to learn anything especialy toghether. Sorry for bad english and gl hf to all. 

Guest funkyflavors

my first post.

yeah, i bought a modification after buying the leo, then was broke, then died. tried to recover it, didn't go well.

shot 2019.04.19 20.26.33.jpg

hi i need help imagine this i am in my brand new t-50 tank rushing b in japan map in AB then i drift (pro style) to the right i notice another t_50 and an old style chi ha (57mm lame gun) i clik right button on mouse to aim well and get a good hit but in that momen the turret automatically aims towards a lonely hawker hurricane mk1 late 1.5 km away (chi ha and t-50 ar 10 meters away (no logic detected)) note: i got apcr i can pen easily the t-50 and chi cha but because of that dumb turretlogic both ha noticed me and killed me how can prevent that

@thehitman555

Got to controls -> Tank -> Camera control -> Target tracking -> click on it and press the button left to 'Assign Button'.

Should work then.

Edited by Merlin1809
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal

Guest Alvetiadal

I have been playing for 5 years but this is my first message on forum so hello everyone!

30 minutes ago, p51guy123 said:

Welcome! If anyone approaches you and starts talking about the Ju 288 Just run 4 your life!

Well, balance by performance of vehicles.

42 000 SL REPAIR ON HE 177 EVERYBODY, oh wait, better performing Ju 288 got reduced in rep?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
Guest REALADHD

Hi! 

Nice game, paying money without receiving any golden Eagles Tech-support not answering more than 48 Hours. Very Nice Game!!!

On 11/05/2019 at 10:41, Guest REALADHD said:

Hi! 

Nice game, paying money without receiving any golden Eagles Tech-support not answering more than 48 Hours. Very Nice Game!!!

Hi mate, how much have you bought and what was the payment method?

I've also encountered issues like this before, maybe I can help you :)

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hello, thunderers!!! 

Hurricane hornet here!!

I'm not new to WAR THUNDER as I knew about this game for a long time, I just couldn't get a chance to try it.

I downloaded it on 18th May and fell in love with it.

just bought my namesake aircraft, the Hurricane and I believe it won't be the last I ever buy

Looking forward to meeting you in the skies

Thanks, keep on thundering!!

3 hours ago, hurricane_hornet said:

Hello, thunderers!!! 

Hurricane hornet here!!

I'm not new to WAR THUNDER as I knew about this game for a long time, I just couldn't get a chance to try it.

I downloaded it on 18th May and fell in love with it.

just bought my namesake aircraft, the Hurricane and I believe it won't be the last I ever buy

Looking forward to meeting you in the skies

Thanks, keep on thundering!!

Welcome :salute: