New to War Thunder? Step on in and say Hi :)

Nice to meet new players here..I am from Costa Rica and play over PS4, used to have a PC account, but it is easier for me to play on the PSN, too bad not able to play planes for the controls, but playing hard on Tanks and starting Naval as well.

My user is North_W if you wanna team up, currently level 34.

medal medal

Im new in War thunder so could someone play with me so i can get the hang of things

TheElite96 (Posted )

Going by your service record you are not new to the game by any means... while you are new to the forum you may feel free to introduce yourself, but it would be a good idea to not troll like this as you are obviously not a new player...
medal medal medal

1 minute ago, SU100Y85 said:

Hi im new to the forums but not to WT. Been on WT for a while now but I just want to say a quick hello and hopefully there are some arcade tank battle tanker here that i can squad up with some day. I still need to get the hang with realistic tank battles lol 

Welcome to the forums, pleased to have you here. You can always check out this section if you are looking for a squadron, or people might invite you to play with them here. :salute:

https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/156-squadrons/

Welcome on the forum! By the way, in tanks you might find the RB game a bit easier (if you don't like to rush too much) because no automatic enemy ID means you can hide and ambush better.

Edited by Kasukaru
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

14 hours ago, SU100Y85 said:

Hi im new to the forums but not to WT. Been on WT for a while now but I just want to say a quick hello and hopefully there are some arcade tank battle tanker here that i can squad up with some day. I still need to get the hang with realistic tank battles lol 

Hey mate

Welcome to Forum Thunder! :salute:

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hey, Just wanted to say hello, I am new here as well, from Ontario Canada, just make my first post in the aircraft academy section looking for some guidance.  Enjoying the game a lot for the most part.  Wish I was playing it a lot sooner.  The PS4 actually brought me to the game, but I also grabbed and am playing way more on the PC now, for the air battles of course. ;) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ramrod33_Cdn said:

Hey, Just wanted to say hello, I am new here as well, from Ontario Canada, just make my first post in the aircraft academy section looking for some guidance.  Enjoying the game a lot for the most part.  Wish I was playing it a lot sooner.  The PS4 actually brought me to the game, but I also grabbed and am playing way more on the PC now, for the air battles of course. ;) 

Welcome :) I hope you receive the help you are looking for over on your thread. :salute:

Guest DarkTrennow

Hi all! New to the forums, glad to be here. Love playing ground forces. Arcade and simulator are my favorite game modes.  Favorite tank is the legendary Tiger 1. I do dabble in US and German aviation. Naval has been fun the few times I've played it. 

30 minutes ago, DarkTrennow said:

Hi all! New to the forums, glad to be here. Love playing ground forces. Arcade and simulator are my favorite game modes.  Favorite tank is the legendary Tiger 1. I do dabble in US and German aviation. Naval has been fun the few times I've played it. 

Welcome. Glad to have you here! If you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask!

Hi all

New entry to WT here. Joined for the flying side of it... hoping to progress slowly from AB to RB... doubt SB will be within my capabilities at the moment. I've kinda come across from the wargaming empire - their WoWp is just dead (only played a few matches), and I like the distinction and availability in one game of Arcade-Realistic-Sim options in WT. Never felt tank battles as being my 'thing' although I may try them out one day... and I'm a firm believer in WoWs for naval action (sorry - hope that's OK :Bayan:)!

7 minutes ago, LtPlum said:

Hi all

New entry to WT here. Joined for the flying side of it... hoping to progress slowly from AB to RB... doubt SB will be within my capabilities at the moment. I've kinda come across from the wargaming empire - their WoWp is just dead (only played a few matches), and I like the distinction and availability in one game of Arcade-Realistic-Sim options in WT. Never felt tank battles as being my 'thing' although I may try them out one day... and I'm a firm believer in WoWs for naval action (sorry - hope that's OK :Bayan:)!

Welcome, be sure to ask around for any help about the game you may need. :salute:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, eMkovv_PL said:

Hello everyone! It's nice to meet you! Good luck and HAVE FUN in War thunder!

Welcome! Thank you! Have fun in War Thunder. :salute:

35 minutes ago, Danny_T_Workman said:

Left WOT, what a trip. I don't know what I'm doing except having fun.I'll be watching as much youtube as I can. Any suggestions for a good tutor? I'm interested in ground games. :)

Welcome, I recommend Oxy. Type in YT: War Thunder Oxy. He every single vehicle in the game, and does tank reviews and top 10 etc. Give him a look!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, *goldenflash8 said:

Hi guys, long time player and long time reader of the forum.
Just to say hello to all of you

Welcome!