New to War Thunder? Step on in and say Hi :)

5 hours ago, BillytheSquid said:

Thought it's about time I dropped in to say hi, really enjoying realistic ground battles so far, after acquainting myself with the controls in arcade; I do enjoy this more than the WoT & Wow, and I very much appreciate the time and effort that the devs and players, (I've seen the guys in the Challenger threads) put in to make the vehicles as accurate as possible. It's nice to see a community which puts an emphasis on historical fact where possible, rather than an idealised version of how they perceive a vehicle should function, which runs rampant on other forums. 

Welcome to the game and forums. Feel free to ask away your questions and we'll be sure to answer them.

16 hours ago, BillytheSquid said:

Thought it's about time I dropped in to say hi, really enjoying realistic ground battles so far, after acquainting myself with the controls in arcade; I do enjoy this more than the WoT & Wow, and I very much appreciate the time and effort that the devs and players, (I've seen the guys in the Challenger threads) put in to make the vehicles as accurate as possible. It's nice to see a community which puts an emphasis on historical fact where possible, rather than an idealised version of how they perceive a vehicle should function, which runs rampant on other forums. 

Image result for gif pug wave

Hi Mate

Welcome to War Thunder and to the Forums! :salute:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Salute everyone ,

very happy to have found war Thunder , i been around on other Games such as Janes Fighters Antholigy,Janes USAF , and Moded fothat one ..i'm not a good Fighter Pilot , but a Great Bomber and love Flying them ..don't belong to a Squad as of yet , but look forward to Joing one :)

17 hours ago, Kilroy1969 said:

hello every one. been enjoying this game for a couple of days now and really like it. love you can do air, ground, and sea warfare. Good job to the designers and developers.

Welcome to the game and forum! :salute:

• Like 1

As it seems "Kilroy was here" (again) recently, and as my own first impressions of this game are much in keeping with the aforesaid poster "Kilroy", I'm adding a hearty well done to the devs et al who've brought this thing to being.  Outstanding flexibility and repeatability, and then make it available free?  (Sure, P2P v. P2W and all that, but still ... yeah.)  Now I just gotta learn to fly again ...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sonneschuss said:

As it seems "Kilroy was here" (again) recently, and as my own first impressions of this game are much in keeping with the aforesaid poster "Kilroy", I'm adding a hearty well done to the devs et al who've brought this thing to being.  Outstanding flexibility and repeatability, and then make it available free?  (Sure, P2P v. P2W and all that, but still ... yeah.)  Now I just gotta learn to fly again ...

Hi Mate

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hello, I have been playing War Thunder for about a year, though inconsistently.  I am new to this community, so when I saw this post I figured I should say hello.  I am very interested in war, strategy, tactics, German history, and other things which I cannot currently think of.  I am also Anglo Saxon-Frisian(by male line descent) and have been learning the ancient languages.  Gōdne ǣfen!

14 minutes ago, Dekat said:

Hello, I have been playing War Thunder for about a year, though inconsistently.  I am new to this community, so when I saw this post I figured I should say hello.  I am very interested in war, strategy, tactics, German history, and other things which I cannot currently think of.  I am also Anglo Saxon-Frisian(by male line descent) and have been learning the ancient languages.  Gōdne ǣfen!

Hi Mate

4 hours ago, jdallen1222 said:

Hello.

Welcome! :)

Здравствуйте товарищи!

hello comrades! 

comrade ivan is new to war thunder forums.

comrade ivan is interested 

in playing tank realistic battles.

playing realistic battles now with my glorius is-2 (1944) ☭

and that is all for today comrades!

До свидания!

Do svidaniya!

good bye!

medal

Greetings all! I long for the days of pacific flight sim battles in CFS2, and a little from IL-2, but recently have been playing more World of Tanks. Finally gave War Thunder a try and love it … will be spending most of my time in Simulator Battles as a Pilot, but will also drive tanks and boats from time to time. Look forward to seeing everyone on the battlefield!

medal medal

3 hours ago, AlanPage said:

Greetings all! I long for the days of pacific flight sim battles in CFS2, and a little from IL-2, but recently have been playing more World of Tanks. Finally gave War Thunder a try and love it … will be spending most of my time in Simulator Battles as a Pilot, but will also drive tanks and boats from time to time. Look forward to seeing everyone on the battlefield!

Welcome! I'm glad you love it :) Feel free to ask any questions here on the forum about the game and we'll do our best to answer them :salute:

On 27/12/2018 at 16:25, AlanPage said:

Hi

• Like 1