Stona

Update 09.11.2017 (1.73.1.83)

Maintenance2_882ca74e31eb32f578ed723abfc

• A bug where minimal sensitivity of the sights could have 0% value has been fixed
  • A bug where tracers were displayed too brightly in the distance has been fixed
  • Custom sighting reticles functionality has been improved
  • A bug with teams’ flag display in RB has been fixed
  • Waves display in the compatibility mode for old graphic cards has been fixed
  • Client stability has been improved

The War Thunder Team

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

All my Russian Tanks in the Army tab got replaced by aircraft, so my Army and Aviation tab had all the same aircraft lineup, very strange, had to send them on holiday and put them back in their respective vehicles, strange that the aircraft effectively had two crews in them.

Thx for the nation flag display.
Are you working on Avenger tank gunsight because that tank is unplayable from 1.73. And are there people working on the FPS drops which appeared after 1.71 patch ? it is sometimes frustrating to drop from 80-90 to 30 FPS... and there seems to be still FPS problem when looking at the teams table during battle which results in crashing (from 1.71 too with the new nation flags ?).

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal

22 hours ago, DRAGON_SK said:

Thx for the nation flag display.
Are you working on Avenger tank gunsight because that tank is unplayable from 1.73. And are there people working on the FPS drops which appeared after 1.71 patch ? it is sometimes frustrating to drop from 80-90 to 30 FPS... and there seems to be still FPS problem when looking at the teams table during battle which results in crashing (from 1.71 too with the new nation flags ?).

Jumped on my Avenger only a night or two ago to level the smoke round and the sight was acting very strange, It still kind of works but it is disturbing and you have to allow for its jiggling.