Sign in to follow this  
torbai

[Forwarded] Invisible (Friendly) Plane

This is my second time that this bug appears.

The game mode was Air Simulator Battle Enduring Confrontation. A (friendly) plane was invisible when I was nearby.

Here is the short video I recorded:

The clog is uploaded here: https://files.fm/f/w5mmmwwv

(I am sorry that it is larger than 4.33MB, so I fail to upload it here. I also fail to archive it)

medal

Hello @torbai,

I have forwarded this report.

Thank you.

AI's do it as well....EC Simulator battle...  should start at 7:40 mark...you will see plane go from plane to dot/invisable to plane...   Also saw 1/2 of a friendly B-17 being drawn....not sure which video it is on.

medal medal

4 hours ago, Dobs_ said:

AI's do it as well....EC Simulator battle...  should start at 7:40 mark...you will see plane go from plane to dot/invisable to plane...   Also saw 1/2 of a friendly B-17 being drawn....not sure which video it is on.

Hello @Dobs_,

Thank you for the extra information. It has been added to the report.

I have the video of the half drawn B-17 (let me know if you want me to upload it), and here is another of a player going invisible and coming back in again.  Since it is someone I've flown with/against many times, this is not a player accusation but a bug issue.  

medal medal

As of update 1.73.1.74 this issue is resolved, If you encounter this issue again please contact me and I will reopen this report.

Sign in to follow this